Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

WILDCARD: 9/29 Sox at Astros, 4:00 PM CT. Guaranteed White Sox Victory Gamethread

Featured Replies

  • Replies 1.6k
  • Views 21.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • If only we still had Reese McGuire. BluBaughs would be annihilated.

  • chitownsportsfan
    chitownsportsfan

    Hagen is a dog. Ride and die with your guys. He goes 2 scoreless and we win. Book it.

  • PitchatRisktoZisk
    PitchatRisktoZisk

    We lost 324 games over the 3 years prior to this season. We are the only team in history to make the playoffs after back to back 100 loss seasons (let alone three 100 loss seasons). That's the definit

Posted Images

I would go Hudson or Schultz

I think we got lucky on strike call.

WOW

WOW

WOW

Who gets the 9th?

4 minutes ago, joejoesox said:

that's crazy man, his foot looked like it was on the bag, but this isn't the first time murakami has came off the bag

It was on the bag when he caught it, came off afterwards but that definitely was an out

Just now, oldsox said:

I think we got lucky on strike call.

What? That had the whole zone.

Just now, oldsox said:

I think we got lucky on strike call.

Nah. Was over the plate.

Just now, PaleAleSox said:

What? That had the whole zone.

100%

1 minute ago, fathom said:

I fear it’s Hudson

He's the only guy left unless you go Brazoban. Let's just hope we get a few more runs so it doesn't matter.

I'd honestly ask Grant if he has another batter in him. If he does not has to be Hudson.

Before that last hitter, my wife said that she needed me to step away from the computer before they give you a heart attack...."I'm not going to have a heart attack".....Ok a stroke then....."Well maybe you have a point but I'm not stepping away from the computer"

1 minute ago, fathom said:

I fear it’s Hudson

I hope to god it’s not….hes good to give up at least 2 as of late

3 more outs

4 minutes ago, nitetrain8601 said:

Should be E5.

Hate that Venable put Taylor in so early

I agree its funny how he uses his closer in the 7th inning all the time

It’s almost definitely going to be Hudson in the 9th. Need insurance run(s)

Made them use Hader

Hopefully Hudson can close it out in the 9th.

Get an insurance run

Thanks for the corrections on my strike call.

Just now, HeGetzUs said:

I hope to god it’s not….hes good to give up at least 2 as of late

He's been good as a closer.

Interesting move to bring Hader in 3 runs...down

EDIT: Didn't realize he was the last guy available

Edited by AntMan26

3 minutes ago, joejoesox said:

Taylor has nothing now

You’re approaching the Hall of Fame List again already. Pull the negative vibes out of your ass and grow some fucking balls.

I know this is taking years off our lives but damn it's great having the Sox in the post season. Now add a couple more here please!

Okay, so it will be a 3 run lead in the 9th lol

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.