Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

WILDCARD: 9/30 Sox at Astros, 4:00 PM CT

Featured Replies

CHASE FUCKING MEIDROTH!!!!

  • Replies 1.4k
  • Views 21.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Will be in attendance for this one, our tickets are behind home plate. Would love nothing more than to celebrate a sweep and watch all these loser Astros fans sulk home.

  • Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her
    Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her

  • Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her
    Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her

Posted Images

I LOVE EVERYONE OF YOU EVEN JOEJOE!

CHASE FUCKING MEIDROTH

CHASE!!!!!

Chase, heck yeah!

f*** YEA

Chase bomb

f*** yeah Chase!!!!!

I've been waiting for a righty to pull a fly ball all series. Couldn't have happened at a better time

Sneaky power.

Yessssss

I love Chase man

Chase!!!!

he chased that right out of the park!

meidroth.

Our every day 2 bagger advises everyone who doubted him to walk the fucking plank.

THAT WAS A THING OF BEAUTY. GIVE ME MORE.

Chase deeked em TWICE in once at bat.

The planned take on the double steal fake bunt, the “I’m taking two” stepping out on 0-3…. BEAUTIFUL.

We needed that since we had both Monty’s coming up.

2 minutes ago, Ozzie for Manager said:

This is the inning that can send us to the next round. Let's deliver

Chase certainly delivered

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Recently Browsing 4

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.