2 hours ago2 hr 41 minutes ago, Kyyle23 said:They had both the Yankee and the Braves juggernaut staring them in the faceThe Braves pitching was amazing. Three Hall of Fame with six Cy Young awards.
2 hours ago2 hr I know this isn’t the majority opinion here but if they DONT take the ALDS, I‘ll have a chip on my shoulder for years to come.I want a banner of some sort to be flying forever in Chicago to commemorate this extremely special team and year!LFGWS!!!!
2 hours ago2 hr I think these 2026 White Sox Whiz Kids might be a team of destiny and are going to beat the Guards in 4 games. After that it will probably be harder with either the Rays or Yankees in the ALCS so no prediction.
2 hours ago2 hr Who on this Sox team spent the entire 2024 record-losing season? Benintendi is one. Anyone else?
1 hour ago1 hr 10 minutes ago, oldsox said:Who on this Sox team spent the entire 2024 record-losing season? Benintendi is one. Anyone else?I think he is the only one who spent entire season. Other Players who simply were on the team are Burke, Martin, Pham, Fedde and Vargas. I think that’s it
1 hour ago1 hr 19 minutes ago, Kyyle23 said:I think he is the only one who spent entire season. Other Players who simply were on the team are Burke, Martin, Pham, Fedde and Vargas. I think that’s itIf you also want to count people who were on the team at some point this year: Banks, Leasure, Sosa
12 minutes ago12 min 2 hours ago, Kyyle23 said:They had both the Yankee and the Braves juggernaut staring them in the faceThe Braves lost every other year they went. Cleveland is the one team they could beat.I'm just surprised with that many ALCS/WS appearances they couldn't even win one.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.