4 hours ago4 hr 41 minutes ago, Kyyle23 said:They had both the Yankee and the Braves juggernaut staring them in the faceThe Braves pitching was amazing. Three Hall of Fame with six Cy Young awards.
4 hours ago4 hr I know this isn’t the majority opinion here but if they DONT take the ALDS, I‘ll have a chip on my shoulder for years to come.I want a banner of some sort to be flying forever in Chicago to commemorate this extremely special team and year!LFGWS!!!!
3 hours ago3 hr I think these 2026 White Sox Whiz Kids might be a team of destiny and are going to beat the Guards in 4 games. After that it will probably be harder with either the Rays or Yankees in the ALCS so no prediction.
3 hours ago3 hr Who on this Sox team spent the entire 2024 record-losing season? Benintendi is one. Anyone else?
3 hours ago3 hr 10 minutes ago, oldsox said:Who on this Sox team spent the entire 2024 record-losing season? Benintendi is one. Anyone else?I think he is the only one who spent entire season. Other Players who simply were on the team are Burke, Martin, Pham, Fedde and Vargas. I think that’s it
3 hours ago3 hr 19 minutes ago, Kyyle23 said:I think he is the only one who spent entire season. Other Players who simply were on the team are Burke, Martin, Pham, Fedde and Vargas. I think that’s itIf you also want to count people who were on the team at some point this year: Banks, Leasure, Sosa
1 hour ago1 hr 2 hours ago, Kyyle23 said:They had both the Yankee and the Braves juggernaut staring them in the faceThe Braves lost every other year they went. Cleveland is the one team they could beat.I'm just surprised with that many ALCS/WS appearances they couldn't even win one.
1 hour ago1 hr 29 minutes ago, almagest said:The Braves lost every other year they went. Cleveland is the one team they could beat.I'm just surprised with that many ALCS/WS appearances they couldn't even win one.I sadly remember in 95 the realization that the Indians had passed the Sox, and they were now the class of the division
59 minutes ago59 min 1 hour ago, Buehrle>Wood said:Is playoff roster out yetI read they are keeping the same roster as the wild card round
21 minutes ago21 min 36 minutes ago, wegner said:I read they are keeping the same roster as the wild card roundWith all the days off built into the series that makes sense. They don’t need a 13th pitcher and having an extra bat/baserunner/defensive replacement makes a lot of sense.
12 minutes ago12 min 3 hours ago, DoUEvenShift said:If you also want to count people who were on the team at some point this year:Banks, Leasure, SosaM.Maldonado made it to July 17th
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.