5 hours ago5 hr 1 minute ago, Capn12 said:I'm only on Gamecast and CWS audio, I can't even watch it.Gamecast is 20 seconds ahead I read
5 hours ago5 hr 1 minute ago, ron883 said:I literally just saw the Pham AB.It was still a good signing.
5 hours ago5 hr Just now, EloyJenkins said:So burke the bottom half and Grant for 3 😂??I got to bet Hagan is coming in for an inning somewhere and Taylor for the 9th
5 hours ago5 hr 16 minutes ago, Autumn Dreamin said:When they beat Williams a few weeks ago, they rode that 18 pitch Peters AB into scoring against 3 straight Guards relieversFine with running this strategy back
5 hours ago5 hr Braden has a very high ceiling. We'll see how close he gets. Needs a lot of playing time it was smart to get him up so early this year and start him every day.
5 hours ago5 hr Just now, WhiteSox2023 said:It was still a good signing.Would be a legendary signing if they won that game with his 3 run Homer, and if his homer the other day actually left the park.
4 hours ago4 hr 2 minutes ago, ron883 said:I think @fathom owes Braden an apology😉Fathom has singlehandedly talked me in to dreading Braden RH AB's.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.