2 hours ago2 hr 2 minutes ago, bmags said:He was starting to get frustrated by some mis pitches. Not shocked they took him outHe had retired like 12 batters in a row before that 2 out hit misplayed by Ant.
2 hours ago2 hr Just now, ron883 said:WOW. Hindsight is 20/20, but I wish they would have saved him for game 3. Oh well, got the W.Off day tomorrow, ronny!
2 hours ago2 hr My dog had surgery so was tending to her during game. I'm superstitious so didn't want to post and ruin the lead. But now I can. HOW BOUT THEM WHITE SOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2 hours ago2 hr Just now, ron883 said:WOW. Hindsight is 20/20, but I wish they would have saved him for game 3. Oh well, got the W.Taylor or Burke? Cause Taylor threw like 10 pitches.
2 hours ago2 hr 1 minute ago, chw42 said:Jesus Christ that was nerve wrackingIt was, that last one, didn't think it would get out but thought it would be off the wall
2 hours ago2 hr 1 minute ago, bmags said:Hell yeah. Stomach is toast. Playoffs rule.At least it's your stomach. I feel my heart in my throat
2 hours ago2 hr Gotta feel sorry for a team that lived on miracle comebacks. Boo effing hoo. But anyone think that Taylor had nothing and got away with it?
2 hours ago2 hr 1 minute ago, Soxfest said:This series is NOT going back to ClevelandI really hope not. Good thing they got it done. Didn't want them to tie and grab a second breath
2 hours ago2 hr 2 minutes ago, ron883 said:WOW. Hindsight is 20/20, but I wish they would have saved him for game 3. Oh well, got the W.Taylor? He will be ready for game 3 with a day off
2 hours ago2 hr Just now, Stinky Stanky said:Gotta feel sorry for a team that lived on miracle comebacks. Boo effing hoo. But anyone think that Taylor had nothing and got away with it?He threw strikes, and they were hacking.
2 hours ago2 hr 4 minutes ago, White Sox Park said:my man Doyle!!!I am very glad that Ant was not in CF!
2 hours ago2 hr Just now, Stinky Stanky said:Gotta feel sorry for a team that lived on miracle comebacks. Boo effing hoo. But anyone think that Taylor had nothing and got away with it?I think Taylor thinks he got away with it. The first 2 he reacted like he thought they were gone. The 3rd one had a lesser reaction but carried further. Pretty sure that’s what he was talking about in the lineup.
2 hours ago2 hr 1 minute ago, Stinky Stanky said:Gotta feel sorry for a team that lived on miracle comebacks. Boo effing hoo. But anyone think that Taylor had nothing and got away with it?100%how his stuff will hold up as a starterbig ??? Edited 2 hours ago2 hr by caulfield12
2 hours ago2 hr 7 minutes ago, hankchifan said:Taking Burke out was a mistake. He was dealing and the hit to LF should have been an out. Then you bring in a guy that pitched 4 innings a couple of days ago. Will over managing again IMO.I agree 100%Adell was happy to see anyone but Burke out there, and he almost tied it up
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.