Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM

Featured Replies

  • Replies 131
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

40 minutes ago, Lightly Folded said:

Obama and Oprah.

Leo XIV

2 minutes ago, 77 Hitmen said:

Leo XIV

Can you imagine if they got the pope to throw out the first pitch. That place would go even more insane than it already is going to be.

14 minutes ago, Bill The Boy said:

Not too simplistic at all, Wegner! It's a shame that more people can't have a nice friendship or acquaintance despite political differences.

When I meet new people, I typically ask them who they voted for before I decide if I should continue talking to them or not.

Newcomb just threw 40 pitches yesterday, I am not sure I agree with him starting. He has been so wild and inconsistent lately

26 minutes ago, DoUEvenShift said:

This probably means Cantillo will follow him.

With the shadows most likely in play for the first 3-4 innings, we need to be patient against Cantillo. He will walk a lot of guys if you let him.

👀 😂

2 hours ago, WestEddy said:

Didn't see this coming...

Ew. How can I possibly agree with that ass hat?

37 minutes ago, AntMan26 said:

Can you imagine if they got the pope to throw out the first pitch. That place would go even more insane than it already is going to be.

On Pope night, the crowd went wild when Southpaw came out from the center field fence decked out in his Papal robes.....it was outstanding!!!

39 minutes ago, Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her said:

When I meet new people, I typically ask them who they voted for before I decide if I should continue talking to them or not.

The funny thing is there probably are people who do just that.

44 minutes ago, AntMan26 said:

Can you imagine if they got the pope to throw out the first pitch. That place would go even more insane than it already is going to be.

I am resisting the urge to enter the word "Poperah" into an AI image generator

Sox are adding several new food items for the postseason

I would absolutely CRUSH that burger

Edited by DoUEvenShift

33 minutes ago, Autumn Dreamin said:

The Pope!

Jk. They’re saving that invite for the World Series games

1 hour ago, wegner said:

Grant Taylor will throw out the first pitch....and then throw a complete game shutout and we will call it a 9 inning save instead of a Win because that sounds more cool.

Sounds more new age

If the Sox continue to be patient at the plate, they can bounce the starter early and really work over the Clevelanders bullpen. That has been the Sox MO for a while now.

8 hours ago, ron883 said:

Go Sox go, go Sox go, hey Chicago whatayya say, the Sox are gonna win today (tomorrow)

0f13f15d5c2eb832ea51dae0a8cd9c3b00c24c25

I would like to see Noah Schultz get an inning. He would get the hook if he doesn't have control so not that big of a risk IMO.

We need the Sox ending this series tomorrow. They can't give the Guardians any kind of hope. That series clinching win is always the toughest. We know those ********** are desperate and the Sox need to play with that same desperation to win.

I am so jealous of all of you that will be there. Hopefully The Rate will be as loud as it has ever been and the Sox give them something to be loud about from the 1st out till the 27th.

1 hour ago, chw42 said:

This probably means Cantillo will follow him.

With the shadows most likely in play for the first 3-4 innings, we need to be patient against Cantillo. He will walk a lot of guys if you let him.

Cantillo hasn't pitched since 9/24 so I assume he will have some rust to start

3 hours ago, WestEddy said:

Didn't see this coming...

He’s a diehard Sox fan for better or worse.

15 minutes ago, tray said:

I would like to see Noah Schultz get an inning. He would get the hook if he doesn't have control so not that big of a risk IMO.

No reason to use him if we have better options. It's possible he'd be used if we're down, but lets not find out.

20 minutes ago, Colome's Hat said:

Sounds more new age

Our Sox are on the brink of the ALCS.....we are in a new age.

11 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

He’s a diehard Sox fan for better or worse.

Worse, for sure.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.