7/31 - White Sox @ Minnesota Twins (7:10pm CSN)

joejoesox

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Flash Tizzle @ Jul 31, 2008 -> 06:56 PM)
Is this when our bullpen gives back the two runs scored this inning, and then in the 9th inning we'll mount a comeback and lose by one run?

WTF , made a deal with the devil ? If we do mount a 9th inning comeback and lose by 1 I'm pm'ing you and asking for the California lotto numbers.

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Jul 31, 2008 -> 10:04 PM)
Speed had nothing to do with this inning. Nothing.

I blame Swisher for both of those plays, but the speed of the players do make the defense rush their throws. If Prince Fielder was running down the first base line they would not have to rush their throws.

QUOTE (EvilJester99 @ Aug 1, 2008 -> 04:07 AM)
Can we possibly trade away Hawk.. man he makes me sick with his constant stroking of the Twins....

First time in my life I considered muting a Sox game. That's usually only reserved for Kasper/Brenly.

QUOTE (JohnStamos @ Jul 31, 2008 -> 10:05 PM)
Well then you are not a very intelligent person, because that's precisely the reason both throws were rushed and in the dirt.

There was no dirt. Its artificial turf. The ball bounces true unless it hits a seam. Scooping a ball is something that a first baseman should know how to do.

QUOTE (CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ Jul 31, 2008 -> 09:06 PM)
WTF , made a deal with the devil ? If we do mount a 9th inning comeback and lose by 1 I'm pm'ing you and asking for the California lotto numbers.

Ha, it's not even that I'm making unlikely predictions. It just seems like certain things are inevitable, and that's why I believe if the fans feel a certain way -- so do the players. They all have it in their heads that everything and anything can go wrong at the Metrodome.