AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!

kapkomet

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (pittshoganerkoff @ Jun 18, 2010 -> 09:06 PM)
Probably the first time this year I was really excited about a Sox winner. I didn't miss a pitch.

same here, it actually made me post on here. i usually just like to look and see what people are talking about but i couldn't help myself today...i was too excited.

Knocked off 3 games during interleague so far.

Twins 5-5 (2 at Phi, 3 at Mil, 3 at NYM)

Tigers 8-2 (2 vs Arz, 3 at NYM, 3 at Atl)

Sox 8-2 (2 at Was, 3 vs Atl, 3 vs Cubs)

The next 8 games are HUGE. They have to keep it going.

Edited by flavum

Just enjoy the wins man!

Truly.

I actually feel unworthy of enjoying the wins since this team pissed me off so much before when it seemed like this team was destined for .400 win percentage.

Hope the starting pitching can keep it up.

How bout Bobby Jenks!! He's been pretty darn good in this winning streak. Are any of the Jenks haters still unwilling to give him some love? Some of us have admitted we were wrong about Pierre and Rios (last year). But some won't admit they are wrong bout Fat Bobby. Weird.

Edited by greg775

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jun 18, 2010 -> 10:44 PM)
Truly.

I actually feel unworthy of enjoying the wins since this team pissed me off so much before when it seemed like this team was destined for .400 win percentage.

Hope the starting pitching can keep it up.

How bout Bobby Jenks!! He's been pretty darn good in this winning streak. Are any of the Jenks haters still unwilling to give him some love? Some of us have admitted we were wrong about Pierre and Rios (last year). But some won't admit they are wrong bout Fat Bobby. Weird.

Since the Cleveland game where he sucked and everyone wanted his head he has put up a line of..

9.2 IP - 6 H - 1 R - 1 BB - 13 K - 7/7 in Saves

Now we need Kalapse to come in here and give us some off the wall stat that disproves how Bobby has improved :D

Edited by T R U

QUOTE (T R U @ Jun 18, 2010 -> 11:24 PM)
Since the Cleveland game where he sucked and everyone wanted his head he has put up a line of..

9.2 IP - 6 H - 1 R - 1 BB - 13 K - 7/7 in Saves

Now we need Kalapse to come in here and give us some off the wall stat that disproves how Bobby has improved :D

And he deserved every bit of criticism. Just like he deserves full credit for the turn around.