2011 White Sox Catch-All Thread

southsider2k5

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (knightni @ May 12, 2011 -> 03:35 AM)
I just saw the highlights. How in the world can Ozzie continue to have Pierre starting?

He can't hit. He has been poor in base running, and he continually makes poor plays with his glove.

I wouldn't mind it at all if lillibridge got a shot at starting LF. He's been outstanding this year.

QUOTE (knightni @ May 12, 2011 -> 04:35 AM)
I just saw the highlights. How in the world can Ozzie continue to have Pierre starting?

He can't hit. He has been poor in base running, and he continually makes poor plays with his glove.

The only thing that will cost Juan Pierre his starting role on Ozzie's team is Juan Pierre being cut.

QUOTE (justBLAZE @ May 11, 2011 -> 11:20 PM)
I hear Sox possible destination for Carlos Beltran..

In for Pierre at LF?

Someone had some fun at his wiki page before they got shut down...

Carlos Ivan Beltrán is a broken and useless Major League Baseball outfielder with the New York Mets...

Ozzie, told Mike Scioscia does not have a Twitter account, points out, "He weighs 300 pounds more than me. He's bald, I'm not. He reads scouting reports, I don't. So?" Um, just sayin'.…...Jeff Passan, commenting on the now 26th ranked team (although how they went from 19th one week ago to 26th after winning 4/5 makes absolutely ZERO sense).

from yahoo.com power rankings/Passan

That pretty much sums up the current state of the White Sox when Ozzie jokes about reading scouting reports and preparing for future opponents.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ May 12, 2011 -> 11:45 PM)
Ozzie, told Mike Scioscia does not have a Twitter account, points out, "He weighs 300 pounds more than me. He's bald, I'm not. He reads scouting reports, I don't. So?" Um, just sayin'.…...Jeff Passan, commenting on the now 26th ranked team (although how they went from 19th one week ago to 26th after winning 4/5 makes absolutely ZERO sense).

from yahoo.com power rankings/Passan

That pretty much sums up the current state of the White Sox when Ozzie jokes about reading scouting reports and preparing for future opponents.

Ozzie is making fun of Scioscia? Why? And yeah, that part about mocking him because he looks at scouting reports and prepares his team is just a mega face-palm.

QUOTE (Pale Sox @ May 13, 2011 -> 12:25 PM)
Bye bye Jeff Gray. Claimed by Mariners.

Why did we cut him instead of just sending him to Charlotte? We have spots available on the 40 man roster. His stats weren't that bad, compared tp Pena at least.

QUOTE (oldsox @ May 13, 2011 -> 09:05 PM)
Why did we cut him instead of just sending him to Charlotte? We have spots available on the 40 man roster. His stats weren't that bad, compared tp Pena at least.

Not sure if he had options left?