WTF are we waiting for ? Call up Viciedo !

macsandz

QUOTE (bucket-of-suck @ Jul 23, 2011 -> 03:28 AM)
Time to lose Vizquel for f*ck's sake.

If by some miracle we did make the playoffs, I bet Omar would start at least one game in the first playoff series.

But yes, it is time to lose him.

Make him a coach.

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (bucket-of-suck @ Jul 22, 2011 -> 10:28 PM)
Time to lose Vizquel for f*ck's sake.

I prefer him over Morel right now. He hits better. His defense at 3b is not as good, but he has the flexibility to play 2b/SS. Also, Morel has options and could use the ABs in the minors. A platoon of Teahen/Vizquel is ugly, but I'd prefer it if it gets Dayan a roster spot too.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Jul 22, 2011 -> 10:47 PM)
I prefer him over Morel right now. He hits better. His defense at 3b is not as good, but he has the flexibility to play 2b/SS. Also, Morel has options and could use the ABs in the minors. A platoon of Teahen/Vizquel is ugly, but I'd prefer it if it gets Dayan a roster spot too.

That's Mrs. Garrett ugly.

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Posted: 10:01 p.m.

CSNChicago.com

CLEVELAND – After Saturday’s game against the Indians was rained out, White Sox manager Guillen was jokingly asked if Viciedo would be up by the time game was likely made up when the White Sox play at Progressive Field again Sept. 20-22.

“Well if Viciedo is going to be the White Sox’s savior we will be in deep [expletive] … and you can quote me on that,” Guillen said. “If we wait for [expletive] Viciedo to be the savior, we’re in deep [expletive] if we wait for a Triple-A kid to come here and be the savior."

Viciedo is hitting .307 with 16 home runs and 64 RBIs entering Saturday.

“Can he help? Yes,” Guillen said. “Is he going to be the savior? I like the talent we have here.”

QUOTE (buhbuhburrrrlz @ Jul 24, 2011 -> 01:57 AM)
Saturday, July 23, 2011

CSNChicago.com

CLEVELAND – After Saturday’s game against the Indians was rained out, White Sox manager Guillen was jokingly asked if Viciedo would be up by the time game was likely made up when the White Sox play at Progressive Field again Sept. 20-22.

“Well if Viciedo is going to be the White Sox’s savior we will be in deep [expletive] … and you can quote me on that,” Guillen said. “If we wait for [expletive] Viciedo to be the savior, we’re in deep [expletive] if we wait for a Triple-A kid to come here and be the savior."

“Can he help? Yes,” Guillen said. “Is he going to be the savior? I like the talent we have here.”

The cat and mouse Ozzie/Kenny game keeps going on...

QUOTE (buhbuhburrrrlz @ Jul 24, 2011 -> 01:57 AM)
Saturday, July 23, 2011

CSNChicago.com

Wait, did someone just copy and paste the quotes Ozzie had about Beckham back in 2009? Because I am pretty sure he said the EXACT same thing about Beckham.....

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jul 24, 2011 -> 02:50 AM)
I heard there was a roster move coming on thursday. I'm not saying Viciedo is it, but frankly I would expect it. I will check back in tomorrow to make sure it wasnt Dunn on the border of the DL.

Merkin tweets that Viciedo has been pulled and no other news are known as of right now.

I wish Ozzie would shut up and stop making an ass out of himself and this team. He acts like a drunk 5 year old and I'm sooooooo tired of it.

Who said Viciedo would be our saviour? He's a really good young promising player who seems ready to be in the majors, and who has no less than 3 spots he can play in every day because our current high-paid veterans are sh*t, and we're trying to win a division. If I'd have realize "all in" meant "be blind to our faults and never make roster changes" I would have just given up and become a brewers fan before the season. Absolutely any other team in baseball would have him up by now. I firmly believe that.

Can we bring Viciedo up and send Ozzie to the minors?

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Jul 24, 2011 -> 01:33 AM)
The cat and mouse Ozzie/Kenny game keeps going on...

More like a chickenS*** game of chicken where they're both completely gutless, and driving the team into a ditch.

QUOTE (OilCan @ Jul 24, 2011 -> 10:04 AM)
This is laughable.

CSNChi_Beatnik Brett Ballantini

Ozzie also revealed at one point recently he was so frustrated with offense, he drafted a plan to bring up Viciedo and made the call to Ken.

So what happened?

QUOTE (hi8is @ Jul 23, 2011 -> 11:53 PM)
Hummmmmm - dun dun dunnnnnnnnn

FutureSox FutureSox.com

Dayan Viciedo pulled after 6 innings in Charlotte... Is this finally it?

1 hour ago

It's hilarious that every time a guy sits a game or comes out early people think he is being traded or a big roster move is coming. 95% of the time that is not the reason.