WHAT THE HELL? WHITE SOX WINNER? RIOS WALK OFF SLAM?

Quin

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ozzie's managing was so great!!! Ozzie didn't make a single mistake this entire game because we won. Just win, baby!!! Give him the extension right now.

Even DJ and Farmer are saying how terrible we played...fifth time with bases loaded is finally the charm.

Indians issued 11 walks and gave up 10 hits.

If either Dunn or Ramirez are playing on Sunday, Ozzie should be fired on the spot....whenever that line-up card is posted.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Sep 10, 2011 -> 06:42 PM)
Ozzie's managing was so great this game!!! Ozzie didn't make a single mistake this entire game. Just win, baby!!! Give him the extension right now.

Even DJ and Farmer are saying how terrible we played...fifth time with bases loaded is finally the charm.

DJ and Farmer wanted to punch Ozzie from the sound of it.

Fox announcers hated on Ozzie too.

Ozzie's managing was so great this game!!! Ozzie didn't make a single mistake this entire game. Just win, baby!!! Give him the extension right now.

1) How can you complain about Ozzie's managing when we won the game? That doesn't make any sense. Why not be happy that we won?

2) I agree Just Win Baby! That is all that matters. Wins and losses.

3) Juan had another good game. Just admit it. He is a very good baseball player.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Sep 10, 2011 -> 06:44 PM)
1) How can you complain about Ozzie's managing when we won the game? That doesn't make any sense. Why not be happy that we won?

2) I agree Just Win Baby! That is all that matters. Wins and losses.

3) Juan had another good game. Just admit it. He is a very good baseball player.

lol. You beat me to it. I had planned on posting something similar.

What's really scaring me is that DJ and Farmer were talking up Juan Pierre as an awesome #2 hitter for next season.

That's the second coming of the apocalypse. KW gone, Ozzie stays and we have another season of Juan Pierre...blocking DeAza/Lillibridge from playing and wasting, let's say, another $4.5 million.

The bloom is also officially off the rose on the Tyler "Long Swing Surpassed Only by Adam Dunn" Flowers experiment.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Sep 10, 2011 -> 06:45 PM)
lol. You beat me to it. I had planned on posting something similar.

1) You are just angry that we won. You just want Ozzie to get fired.

2) Wait until he goes to Florida and wins multiple titles and we get a boring manager that just says the same thing all of the time.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Sep 10, 2011 -> 07:48 PM)
1) You are just angry that we won. You just want Ozzie to get fired.

2) Wait until he goes to Florida and wins multiple titles and we get a boring manager that just says the same thing all of the time.

Green right?

You know guys, Rios has improved substantially since he raised his hands. I wish I could post the splits but I don't know when the hand raising happened. I think he has raised his average from around .200 to .220 over that time and hit about 5 HRs in the past month and a half or so.

Edited by Elgin Slim

QUOTE (Elgin Slim @ Sep 11, 2011 -> 12:55 AM)
You know guys, Rios has improved substantially since he raised his hands. I wish I could post the splits but I don't know when the hand raising happened, but I think he has raised his average from around .200 to .220 over that time and hit about 5 HRs in the past month and a half or so.

As of like a week ago, he was something like 9 for his last 52. Not sure how he's been since.

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Sep 10, 2011 -> 06:39 PM)
OZZIE MUST BE FIRED OUT OF A CATAPULT INTO A BRICK WALL.

If either Dunn or Ramirez are playing on Sunday, Ozzie should be fired on the spot....whenever that line-up card is posted.

Ozzie should just be fired. Now. Period.

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Sep 10, 2011 -> 06:39 PM)
OZZIE MUST BE FIRED OUT OF A CATAPULT INTO A BRICK WALL.

HIS NAME IS RIOS AND HE DANCES ON THE PATHS (IT'S BEEN A DAMN YEAR SINCE I COULD USE THAT)

HUMBER

PIERRE

THE WORLD DOES NOT MAKE SENSE

It's amazing how a team full of p*****s plays when there's no pressure :)

Rios hit .250 in August and is 9/24 (.375) for August.

But still only 3 homers and 12 RBI's combined for what basically amounts to six weeks of play. Sure, he's missed out on playing time because of DeAza, but not nearly as much as Dunn.

And his overall OBP is still .258, vs. lifetime as .323. That's pretty terrible. And his road OPS is still well south of 550.

QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 10, 2011 -> 06:58 PM)
As of like a week ago, he was something like 9 for his last 52. Not sure how he's been since.

Rios hit .245/.250/.654 in August. Not the greatest, but an improvement over the rest of the season.

Surprisingly, his best month was June, where he hit .266. He has had 4 HR over the last 6 weeks.

QUOTE (chw42 @ Sep 10, 2011 -> 07:10 PM)
I didn't catch the game...but what exactly did Ozzie do this time?

He was f***ing around with a fishing pole in the dugout, acting like he didn't give two s***s about managing.

He also failed to pinch hit Viciedo for Dunn in the 9th, instead opting to pinch hit him for De Aza, who had 2 doubles in the game.

Edited by Elgin Slim

QUOTE (Elgin Slim @ Sep 10, 2011 -> 07:10 PM)
Rios hit .245/.250/.654 in August. Not the greatest, but an improvement over the rest of the season.

Surprisingly, his best month was June, where he hit .266. He has had 4 HR over the last 6 weeks.

Basically the same numbers that banished Brian Anderson from baseball.

Except he actually played a much better CF than Rios has this entire season.

And for a much cheaper salary.

Rios hit .250 in August and is 9/24 (.375) for August.

But still only 3 homers and 12 RBI's combined for what basically amounts to six weeks of play. Sure, he's missed out on playing time because of DeAza, but not nearly as much as Dunn.

And his overall OBP is still .258, vs. lifetime as .323. That's pretty terrible. And his road OPS is still well south of 550.

Yet another great KW pickup huh? I recall the exact date that Ozzie, told KW.. I want This Rios guy barely hitting his weight in TOR, you get me him.. OOO wait, it never happened. KW was trying to block DET from grabbing him, because he thought.. Hey the Griffey trade didn't work last year.. and we are what 6-7 back. so it makes sense.. so what if he is owed 75mil more..

KW is to blame for Rios, he shouldn't be here.. Period.

Edited by VictoryMC98