Ozzie Guillen Released from Contract

HuskyCaucasian

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Sep 26, 2011 -> 08:43 PM)
God damn it, seriously I'm more excited now than any point since October of 2005.

Something is wrong with you. You may have disliked Ozzie in the end of his tenure, but it's not worth getting this excited over. I can't feel hate towards the guy who managed a White Sox World Series. I feel sorry for you that you let more recent events make the most successful manager in franchise history a villain.

QUOTE (whitem0nkey @ Sep 26, 2011 -> 09:21 PM)
dan_bernstein

Stay tuned to Sportsradio 670 for the postgame coverage -- both Ozzie and Kenny expected to speak.

I hate that Dan Bernstein was all over this. He rags on baseball being boring, and he never goes to the games.

He'll be puffy chested tomorrow.

QUOTE (danman31 @ Sep 26, 2011 -> 09:23 PM)
Something is wrong with you. You may have disliked Ozzie in the end of his tenure, but it's not worth getting this excited over. I can't feel hate towards the guy who managed a White Sox World Series. I feel sorry for you that you let more recent events make the most successful manager in franchise history a villain.

Elation!

Nothing wrong with these guys. Ozzie makes it SO DAMN EASY to dislike him.

Thanks. We all know that a change was probably needed, but fans should show some respect.

QUOTE (flavum @ Sep 26, 2011 -> 09:23 PM)
I hate that Dan Bernstein was all over this. He rags on baseball being boring, and he never goes to the games.

He'll be puffy chested tomorrow.

No he won't. He'll be talking all day about how bad the bears offensive line is and insulting callers like a teenager and telling them that they don't have a right to an opinion that is different from his own. I wish he would go to Florida too.