2012 MLB Catch All thread

southsider2k5

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ May 16, 2012 -> 04:53 PM)
Wow, sounds so much like Patrick Kane. I guess since Lawrie wasn't wasted he doesn't get a free pass from you. A "reality check" is exactly what Patrick Kane needs.

I don't remember Patrick Kane making ridiculous claims to the media about how cocky he was and that he would be called up when he wants to be called up, etc. I see what you are trying to do here, but you are failing miserably.

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ May 17, 2012 -> 09:37 PM)
I don't remember Patrick Kane making ridiculous claims to the media about how cocky he was and that he would be called up when he wants to be called up, etc. I see what you are trying to do here, but you are failing miserably.

I see what you are trying to do here, but you are failing miserably.

The Baltimore Orioles have the best record in the American League.

The AL East is absurdly good this year. IT'S FACKING WICKED AHHHSOME

Oh, also, I found a funny!

7235.jpg

He looks like a goomba from the Super Mario Brothers movie!

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ May 17, 2012 -> 09:37 PM)

Jeez. I don't really know what to say. Only one of us here is failing, and it certainly is not me.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ May 18, 2012 -> 03:09 PM)
Even people who agreed with you about Kaner know you got owned.

"got owned". What are you, 12? Who the hell talks like that?

And you never actually made any sort of point. How is my opinion of Brett Lawrie in any relation to Patrick Kane? You are starting s*** in other threads now for no reason.

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ May 19, 2012 -> 12:26 AM)
"got owned". What are you, 12? Who the hell talks like that?

And you never actually made any sort of point. How is my opinion of Brett Lawrie in any relation to Patrick Kane? You are starting s*** in other threads now for no reason.

Your lack of self awareness is mystifying.

QUOTE (flavum @ May 19, 2012 -> 09:31 PM)
AL takes an early 18-9 lead in interleague play.

This would explain why Dunn, Pujols, and Fielder, to a lesser extent Gonzalez, have/had hell adjusting.

Also explains why Lee and Halladay go over and suddenly become even better pitchers.

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ May 20, 2012 -> 03:31 AM)
This would explain why Dunn, Pujols, and Fielder, to a lesser extent Gonzalez, have/had hell adjusting.

Also explains why Lee and Halladay go over and suddenly become even better pitchers.

It's been like this for a while now. The AL has been dominating for the better part of a decade.

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ May 20, 2012 -> 03:17 AM)
It's been like this for a while now. The AL has been dominating for the better part of a decade.

Except for some All-Star games and now the Phillies, Giants and Cardinals (two times in half a decade) winning the World Series.

Realistically, the Phillies were the only dominant multi-dimensional team of those 3....the Giants were more pitching oriented and the Cardinals really just got hot at the right time and rode it all the way through the playoffs, just like in 2006.

But the Rangers were clearly the better team overall last year, when you combine the regular season, post-season and the flukey nature of how they lost.

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ May 20, 2012 -> 12:31 AM)

DH in both leagues already...

There is no more purity, shut the f*** up Bob Costas