2012 White Sox Catch-All thread

southsider2k5

QUOTE (lostfan @ Aug 22, 2012 -> 05:48 PM)
I don't really see how this is contradictory or anything. The gap between perception and reality on Cutler is pretty wide. He's supposedly a "douche," a "prima donna," a "crybaby," all those things but he hasn't done any of that once since coming to Chicago.

How dare he not play with a torn knee. Or look excited.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 22, 2012 -> 11:19 PM)
Any confirmation that Millwood is pitching Sunday and not Felix? Also, looks like Pujols could miss a few games against the Tigers this weekend.

M's to throw Vargas v Peavy, Beavan v. Quintana & Millwood v.Floyd.

This was tweeted by Dan Hayes (CSN beat guy) last night.

I have a feeling we're gonna be seeing a lot of these articles blasting Sox fans for not showing up in the upcoming weeks. And even into the playoffs. I hate hearing from players like Peavy that they're disappointed in the turnouts. Oh well.. It's just gonna get worse folks.

Here's a screen shot of ticketmaster's seat chart for the next Sox vs Tigers game at the Cell, which should be sold out already, but as you can see there are a ton of available seats.

Cell.jpg

Edited by SouthSidePride05

QUOTE (SouthSidePride05 @ Aug 23, 2012 -> 06:59 PM)
I have a feeling we're gonna be seeing a lot of these articles blasting Sox fans for not showing up in the upcoming weeks. And even into the playoffs. I hate hearing from players like Peavy that they're disappointed in the turnouts. Oh well.. It's just gonna get worse folks.

Here's a screen shot of ticketmaster's seat chart for the next Sox vs Tigers game at the Cell, which should be sold out already, but as you can see there are a ton of available seats.

Don't worry, that game will be near a sellout. You know how many Tigers fans are in the Chicago area?

QUOTE (greg775 @ Aug 23, 2012 -> 09:38 PM)
I meant the fact that every single one of his clients cheats. That's what was shocking. Every one of 'em. No loyal men.

He didn't say that. He said most do, like 90%.

Oh wait, I'm silly, he did say that, but he also said that 90% of pro athletes cheat. Yay comprehension!

Edited by witesoxfan

I see the Sox going into Detroit 1 game up on them. Would be awesome to leave 4 up. Hopefully they can stay hot against Seattle and Baltimore.

Also let's go Angels and Royals!

QUOTE (Stocking @ Aug 26, 2012 -> 02:50 AM)
I havent seen anything on here about Hawks rant. Espn has it as there main coverage of the win today. Hawk may be in for a little bit of a time-out?

Probably because having AJ yell "YOU'RE f***ING BRUTAL" and "THIS IS BULLs***" can't be aired.

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Aug 26, 2012 -> 02:51 AM)
Probably because having AJ yell "YOU'RE f***ING BRUTAL" and "THIS IS BULLs***" can't be aired.

Why not? Its on MLB.com

http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/video/play...33&c_id=mlb

Love RV's comments. "You know you missed the call and you can't take it." IT being AJ telling him he is "f***ing brutal".

Go sox!