2014-2015 NFL Football thread

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Middle Buffalo @ Oct 9, 2014 -> 08:03 PM)
Burfict was a discipline risk (anger issues, I believe) who ran a 5.1/40.

Yup, he also placed some blame on coaches during the interview process. That's a big no-no. I was praying the Bears would take him in the 7th. His talent on-field was so apparent at ASU.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Oct 9, 2014 -> 09:24 PM)
JJ Watt is good everybody.

I think he's the best defensive player I've ever seen. I'm a touch too young to remember LT, but only other candidates off the top of my head are Ray lewis, Reggie white, maybe champ bailey

QUOTE (daa84 @ Oct 9, 2014 -> 10:38 PM)
I think he's the best defensive player I've ever seen. I'm a touch too young to remember LT, but only other candidates off the top of my head are Ray lewis, Reggie white, maybe champ bailey

Peppers is in that discussion. In his prime he was unstoppable

QUOTE (daa84 @ Oct 9, 2014 -> 10:38 PM)

I'd add Urlacher, Bruce Smith, John Randle, Woodson, Deion and maybe Lott to my mix.

QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Oct 10, 2014 -> 08:47 AM)
Watt reminds me a lot of Reggie White. They move him all over the line. Inside and outside. He blew by the right tackle on one play last night and on the next he just bull rushed him right into the QB.

And what are you going to do, chip him with a RB? LOL, no.

QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Oct 10, 2014 -> 09:07 AM)
At points last night they had three guys on him.

He really is like the perfect defensive player. It's hard to grasp how much he helps that Texans defense, but I imagine it's pretty close to the effect Peyton Manning had on the Colts offense. You can't just insert the next man up. If he ever went down, the Texans would be screwed.