8-14-15 Cubs vs Sox 3:10CDT (Hendricks vs Samardzija)

jasonxctf

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (daa84 @ Aug 14, 2015 -> 03:15 PM)
he cost himself a lot of money with the way he's pitched this year. Guy came in with a huge chip on his shoulder and has pitched like s***. Goddamn peavy reincarnated

At least we got Garcia and Montas back from Peavy.

If Samardzija finishes with a 5+ ERA, he might actually be better off accepting the QO for just one year.

QUOTE (Baron @ Aug 14, 2015 -> 09:23 PM)
Nah remember...Kenny has Hahn tied to a chair while using his phone to sign these guys.

I just looked up Chris Bassitt's numbers on the season for the first time. I shouldn't have done that :)

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Aug 14, 2015 -> 03:22 PM)
At least we got Garcia and Montas back from Peavy.

If Samardzija finishes with a 5+ ERA, he might actually be better off accepting the QO for just one year.

Agree. Too much competition out there this offseason. And more than half won't have a draft pick attached to them.

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 14, 2015 -> 03:25 PM)
I just looked up Chris Bassitt's numbers on the season for the first time. I shouldn't have done that :)

Just try the....well, just like Kip Wells or Josh Fogg, he wouldn't have put up close to those numbers with the White Sox in USCF mind trick.

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 14, 2015 -> 04:25 PM)

Phegley has been decent in a limited role too. Semien has been about what he was with us -