2016-2017 NBA Thread

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Golden State in four or five. Granted the regular seasons means nothing, but GS had a much better season and it's the Warriors' year.

Bet the house on GS in four or five, covering the spread in the wins.

QUOTE (Boogua @ Jun 1, 2017 -> 11:03 AM)
Barring injuries or suspensions I wouldn't be surprised if the Warriors sweep. Most logical seems like Warriors in 5 though.

I forgot to say that my comment wasn't meant as a shot at lebron. This warriors team is just ridiculously stacked. Only a few teams in history could play with them and lebron doesn't have the defenders on his team to help enough,

QUOTE (Boogua @ Jul 4, 2016 -> 11:36 AM)
Barring injury, I'll have to give major kudos to Lebron if he can win one game against this team in the finals.

This still stands for me. If he can win a game, I'll give mad respect.

QUOTE (JUSTgottaBELIEVE @ Jun 2, 2017 -> 06:47 AM)
No doubt Lebron is "shook" after this play by Curry

http://www.nba.com/video/2017/06/01/004160...-cle-gsw-play18

The Cavs are shook.

What a time to be alive.

The NBA is doing well, but eventually you would have to think when your entire season and 80% of your playoffs are basically meaningless preseason games, just for financial purposes, it will catch up to you. These days, teams even admit it, sitting their stars more than ever.

Edited by Dick Allen

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jun 3, 2017 -> 03:03 PM)
Bosh declared to have a career ending injury and is waived by the Heat. For all those Bosh to Bulls rumors, I read finding a doctor to clear him would be a huge problem.

The NBA conducted the medical review and the NBAs doctor concluded he was done. At this point I don't think there is a second opinion. It's not like the Bulls with Eddy Curry where the Bulls doctors weren't cool with it, this is above them

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Jun 2, 2017 -> 06:08 AM)
I think the refs will help Cleveland win a game, but I wouldn't be shocked if it was a sweep. People forget Curry was injured last year when these two teams met.

And Iggy and Bogut.

This GSWs team is one of the most stacked teams I've ever seen, 86 Celtics, 87 Lakers and 96 Bulls included. A 73 win team adding a prime Durant, future HOFer, not fair for the rest of the league.

Barring injury, Warriors in 5.

Edited by MexSoxFan#1