June 23rd Game Thread: White Sox @ Red Sox 12:35pm CT

GGajewski18

QUOTE (ChiSoxFanMike @ Jun 23, 2016 -> 04:02 PM)
The past 3 games were full of false hope. This is who the White Sox are. Chokers. Pretenders.

Oh this is only a 6 inning game??? Last night should have taught you it takes 9 innings at least

• Replies 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jun 23, 2016 -> 03:04 PM)
Sox starters have to go more than Peavy, I mean Shields, did today. It's that simple. They don't have reliable enough relievers to get them 4 innings of work. Most of the time we lose when we have to use a ton of these stiffs from the pen. Now get to the eighth or ninth and we're talking about a possible victory.

Is calling him Peavy supposed to be an insult? He was good in his time here

QUOTE (SoCalSox @ Jun 23, 2016 -> 08:03 PM)
For anyone who had any sort of optimism with this team... You see why you shouldn't.

Not many became optimistic cause we won 3 vs. Boston. Realists know we can't beat KC, Det and Cleveland head to head.

With "f***ing like a cat", the scoreless streak, and the GW double in NY, Albers has more memorable moments in one year than pretty much any middle reliever I can recall.

That said, it's time for him to go. DFA- he sucks.

QUOTE (kitekrazy @ Jun 23, 2016 -> 03:06 PM)
There's gotta be a guy on the farm that can do better than Shields. Dump Albers and Shileds becomes an overpriced big mistake mop up guy.

Shields actually did alright today. Should have been pulled after walking Ortiz. Albers gave it up.... Along with Abreu's throw.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jun 23, 2016 -> 03:06 PM)
It was just a matter of time. I thought there was no interest due to being .500. It seems there is quite a crowd that is way more interested in losing.

Yes that would be JR on down last 8 years.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jun 23, 2016 -> 02:06 PM)
It was just a matter of time. I thought there was no interest due to being .500. It seems there is quite a crowd that is way more interested in losing.

I've been trying to root this s*** fest on the past week. It's gotten nowhere besides a few lucky wins. This team sucks and just needs blow up. Front office won't be fired so screw it let them blow it up. I'm not interested in half measures anymore.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jun 23, 2016 -> 08:06 PM)

Three out of four in Boston is a nice job. it's just disappointing you can't sweep when pitching a guy who makes as much money at "Big Game."

QUOTE (kitekrazy @ Jun 23, 2016 -> 04:06 PM)
There's gotta be a guy on the farm that can do better than Shields. Dump Albers and Shileds becomes an overpriced big mistake mop up guy.

I disagree, Shields pitched very well vs the best hitting team in baseball. RV just went with a hack in relief