Jose Abreu

Morosi: White Sox interested in "both Machado and Harper"

Just now, peavy44 said:

If david W dont remove the post off fb in the group about my username I won't be posting here anymore

David W = Dave Williams = White Sox Dave???

I think what we have here is WSD jealous he is being outscooped. Classic.

• Haha 2

White Sox fans relax. The FO is working hard to acquire talent to be competitive for the long term. Don't believe everything you read. 

1 minute ago, peavy44 said:

If david W dont remove the post off fb in the group about my username I won't be posting here anymore

David. Listen to this man

Just now, NotHahn said:

White Sox fans relax. The FO is working hard to acquire talent to be competitive for the long term. Don't believe everything you read. 

hey rick welcome to sox talk; big fan here. Do you think we are the frontrunners for harper?

I’ve never seen an insider cry and scream to be the center of attention. I and other people appreciate the info but if the price of the info is constant whining and threats to leave then I say bye. I’d rather not know then. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, whitesoxwinner said:

hey rick welcome to sox talk; big fan here. Do you think we are the frontrunners for harper?

Rumors like these certainly don't help

Screenshot_20181206-102545_Chrome.jpg

2 minutes ago, NotHahn said:

Not like they hurt either man it's literally just sox talk/a small group in facebook

1 minute ago, chitownsportsfan said:

Why does Harper like Chicago so much?  No offense to Chicago, helluva city, but in the sports landscape it's LA/NY/MIA then everywhere else as far as destinations.

Miami?

2 minutes ago, NotHahn said:

I didn't notice before that he burned his own source by leaving the name in the reply field. Ha!

2 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

Why does Harper like Chicago so much?  No offense to Chicago, helluva city, but in the sports landscape it's LA/NY/MIA then everywhere else as far as destinations.

That's certainly not true. Miami might be the worst sport's landscape in all of sports

3 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

that rumor about liking Chicago started when he named his dog Wrigley, and only exploded more when he told TMZ he likes the food in the city.  Supposedly he grew up a Yanks fan though.

23 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

Pretty sure debt payments are not included in the P/L #'s.

They’re not.  And I’m pretty sure Forbes reports Operating Income which means neither is their interest payments.

6 minutes ago, wrathofhahn said:

Wow this thread has turned into a dumpster fire. Well at least noone has accused someone of racism yet

Lmao are you referring to the time peavy44 accused somebody of being racist (when they weren't) and got warned by a mod? That made me laugh so hard when it happened. 

7 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

I didn't notice before that he burned his own source by leaving the name in the reply field. Ha!

That's not the guy

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, fathom said:

that rumor about liking Chicago started when he named his dog Wrigley, and only exploded more when he told TMZ he likes the food in the city.  Supposedly he grew up a Yanks fan though.

Not just that, but he has posted plenty of photos of himself in Chicago and how much he enjoys it, he was a Blackhawks fan before the Golden Knights came around, he is a Bulls fan, etc.

• Like 1

His barbershop is here. It is a lifelong dream to play in Chicago, the White Sox are the highest bidders. Boras has no say. What is the hold up?

1 minute ago, Dick Allen said:

His barbershop is here. It is a lifelong dream to play in Chicago, the White Sox are the highest bidders. Boras has no say. What is the hold up?

I think it’s pretty clear he’s waiting until the Winter Meetings to accept our proposal.

• Like 1