Sox @ Yankees, 4/13, 12:05

soxfan49

• bmags pinned this topic
26 minutes ago, Tannerfan said:

Did the White Sox get rid of the grey road jerseys? Every road game this season they’ve worn the black ones. Very sad if this is the case. 

They're likely wearing black all of these games in order to suck up as much heat as possible as it's still pretty cool out there. By May they'll get back to the greys here and there.

4 minutes ago, Scoots said:

I really want Engel to hit. Dude busts his ass on the base paths and in center. What an asset he would be if he just could at least be an average hitter.

He has been very lucky with injuries to Cordell, Tilson, and Robert to get every opportunity.  Now, with Robert surging, the clock is really ticking.  If he starts hitting now, it probably won't matter.  Robert is faster, better defensively, better arm, more power, already cost the team $52 million.  Engel is playing for other teams at this point.

Yea

6 minutes ago, Timmy U said:

He has been very lucky with injuries to Cordell, Tilson, and Robert to get every opportunity.  Now, with Robert surging, the clock is really ticking.  If he starts hitting now, it probably won't matter.  Robert is faster, better defensively, better arm, more power, already cost the team $52 million.  Engel is playing for other teams at this point.

Yeah I know he is just a place holder, but at the very least if he could be servicable, put him in center and Robert in left, and Jimenez in right, solves the OF issue. It won't happen but if only he could hit Engel would be a great fit on this team. 

I guess we also have Basabe and Adolfo waiting in the wings, and Rutherforr, but they are all a ways off.

Edited by Scoots