Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
soxfan49

8/1 Sox vs Royals GT

Recommended Posts

Just now, wegner said:

Can he stop at 3rd to get the cycle?

Good question. If he missed home on the homer, is it a triple? How is that scored?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why the Hell is Ricky taking out The Bummer?  Get this game over with.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, oldsox said:

Why the Hell is Ricky taking out The Bummer?  Get this game over with.

Big spot for Heuer here, especially with the new rules

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, soxfan49 said:

Keeping Panarin would've been nice

Hopefully Boqvist and Dach turn into stars. That'll be a huge help, especially if they can find a D who doesn't suck. Goalie is an issue moving forward also

Yea Panarin and even Teuvo stings. Bowman had plenty of mistakes on his hands. Agree with everything you said tho, hoping all that defense they’ve invested in the last couple years can produce a very solid defense and they shine before Bowman wants to trade them to give Seabrook another contract 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure if it's the jersey number or the motion or the hard fastball but Heuer's got a lot of Nate Jones in him

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I actually love Ricky giving some trust in Heuer with only a 3 run lead. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, fathom said:

Big spot for Heuer here, especially with the new rules

Hope he mows down 3 guys and Ricky gives him more chances

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TheTruth05 said:

Yea Panarin and even Teuvo stings. Bowman had plenty of mistakes on his hands. Agree with everything you said tho, hoping all that defense they’ve invested in the last couple years can produce a very solid defense and they shine before Bowman wants to trade them to give Seabrook another contract 😂

Fuck, can't believe I forgot Teuvo. I got his jersey for $325 at the UC his final year too :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, fathom said:

Big spot for Heuer here, especially with the new rules

 Completely forgot about that, Colome is still allowed to start the next inning, right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TheTruth05 said:

Hope he mows down 3 guys and Ricky gives him more chances

Let him start 9th

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×