8-16 GT: Cardinals at Sox

1 minute ago, HahnsKiddieTable said:

Keuchel said his back was tightening up but no big deal

He looked like a stud until his back tightened. It was a long sit in the 4th inning w all the fireworks 

36 minutes ago, SoxAce said:

What the hell has gotten into Detwiler? Dude actually looks like a competent MLB piece.

Dont worry once he gives up a few runs someone here will say "Detwiler remembered he was a fringe major leaguer"or "he is who we thought he was" joining McCann and Marshall in that club.

Edited by CaliSoxFanViaSWside
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

Coop fixed him

9 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

He likes Ricky's pie

2 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

Dont worry once he gives up a few runs somewhere here will say "Detwiler remembered he was a fringe major leaguer"or "he is who we thought he was" joining McCann and Marshall to that club.

Make up your mind already. :lol:

1 minute ago, SoxAce said:

Make up your mind already. :lol:

Oh I have. He, Marshall ( outside of yesterday) and some of the young arms have been outstanding thus far.

If Coop is going to get blamed for every thing wrong with Sox pitching then I'll lob some love grenades his way. Plus who doesn't love pie ?

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

Oh I have. He, Marshall ( outside of yesterday) and some of the young arms have been outstanding thus far.

If Coop is going to get blamed for every thing wrong with Sox pitching then I'll lob some love grenades his way. Plus who doesn't love pie ?

I am not a part of the Cooper hate train whenever a pitcher gives up runs, but Marshall IS a fringe major league pitcher, so is Detwiler.

Just enjoy their hot streak while it lasts. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1