9/22 - White Sox @ Cleveland: Lopez vs Quantrill

Kyyle23

Just now, chitownsportsfan said:

lol, I was responding to another post that used the term, stop trying to dunk on people.  And I've had enough being told how to be a fan of the team I love so imma push back a bit.  

Feel free to wallow all you like. I resent the idea that being positive about the team is a bad thing and will absolutely say something to that.

Who woulda thought a month ago we’d have 4 black holes in our lineup? Moncada, Robert, Encarnacion and Mazara are giving us absolutely nothing and it’s killing the offense. A manager with 1/2 a brain could at least patch 2 of those holes, but it’s going to be tough to win playoff series dragging Moncada and Robert around like anchors. Thankfully both are still very good in the field, but damn they are infurauiting at the plate. 

1 minute ago, TheFutureIsNear said:

Who woulda thought a month ago we’d have 4 black holes in our lineup? Moncada, Robert, Encarnacion and Mazara are giving us absolutely nothing and it’s killing the offense. A manager with 1/2 a brain could at least patch 2 of those holes, but it’s going to be tough to win playoff series dragging Moncada and Robert around like anchors. Thankfully both are still very good in the field, but damn they are infurauiting at the plate. 

This is always going to be a high standard deviation line up. A lot of streaky guys who boom or bust.

• knightni changed the title to 9/22 - White Sox @ Cleveland: Lopez vs Quantrill