Game Thread - 3/14 Sox vs A's - 3:05 PM CST

ron883

Yeah only ST but Evan Marshall looks like he is still on top of his game. 

He is going to be a disgusting weapon with a deep pen. Actually, maybe it frees up Bummer to be used as a bigger weapon.

No surprise, I guess, but man did Heuer look good.  That slider is unhittable.  Spotting the fastball up and down makes him doubly tough.  Ruiz has looked better than Burdi, Johnson, etc.  He seems to be the first man up in case of injury.

1 hour ago, Timmy U said:

No surprise, I guess, but man did Heuer look good.  That slider is unhittable.  Spotting the fastball up and down makes him doubly tough.  Ruiz has looked better than Burdi, Johnson, etc.  He seems to be the first man up in case of injury.

1 hour ago, Timmy U said:

Ruiz is out of options. 

1 hour ago, bmags said:

Yeah only ST but Evan Marshall looks like he is still on top of his game. 

He is going to be a disgusting weapon with a deep pen. Actually, maybe it frees up Bummer to be used as a bigger weapon.

He looked fantastic. Who was it suggesting that he might not even make the roster? Parkman?

2 hours ago, DoUEvenShift said:

The fact that Heuer is probably not even top 4-5 in our bullpen this year is fuckin nuts. Dude is money. Anytime the Sox have the lead after 5/6 im gonna put some stupid high bets on them. 

I don’t see how Heuer isn’t top four personally

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Vulture said:

I don’t see how Heuer isn’t top four personally

He might not be, and that's not in any way a knock on him, but Hendriks, Bummer, Marshall, Crochet and Kopech could all be better than him.

This pen could be better than the 2005 pen except without needing every single guy to have a career year to do it.