4/4 GT- 7:37 CT- Sox vs Halos

soxfan49

1 minute ago, quickman said:

Cease was at 92 pitches In the first week of the season haur is awesome I the pen who the world would live to trade for , but soxtalk obviosly knows more than major league managers. I mean of course they do . It’s all larussa fault , get maybe he is drunk or is insane because of his age. That said, it looks like they are trying hard to keep pitches down because of last years short season. Jeez grow up. Have the offense hit a fuckimg baseball. They suck tonight .

Any alcoholic libations tonight?

2 minutes ago, maloney.adam said:

The bottom half of the order is very thin right now. That’s why they aren’t scoring any runs. They should try putting in Lamb to see if he can provide a spark. 

This is sad that we are looking for a career .230 ish Hitter to be the spark. 

Just now, fathom said:

He called the one before a strike that was similar. It’s not a strike, but Cishek’s angle fools the ump.

There's no way he could go out and get that. It was way outside 

2 minutes ago, ShoeLessRob said:

This is sad that we are looking for a career .230 ish Hitter to be the spark. 

All I heard all offseason is how stacked our lineup supposedly was. If one hitter going down decimates our offense, it wasn't quantifiably that good.

• Like 2

Just now, caulfield12 said:

Of course, there's ANOTHER rule of White Sox baseball.

Guys like Soria, Tyler Clippard and Cishek that leave the White Sox become impossible to beat once they're on another team.

Cishek sucked the other night. Look who he faced that inning. You and I could literally keep two of those guys in the park.

Just now, caulfield12 said:

Of course, there's ANOTHER rule of White Sox baseball.

Guys like Soria, Tyler Clippard and Cishek that leave the White Sox become impossible to beat once they're on another team.

Only when they face the sox.