6-19 GT: Sox @ Astros (6:15pm)

Just now, Chicago White Sox said:

Nope, a four run lead isn’t surmountable with a lefty on the mound.  Need to get one or two here though.  And Yermin sucking balls isn’t helping matters...lol.

I’d be very surprised if they come back and win this one

8 minutes ago, South Side Fireworks Man said:

What's amazing is the Sox were able to put up this record with such a weak ass roster.  Now they are being exposed against a good team. 

I look at the record and can't believe it either. On the other hand, we must realize the Sox are by far the best team in the Central.

Just now, Nick_Schwam said:

Funny when we are losing and dopey ass Caulfield is in the thread. When we are winning he trie to come in later that night…… with a Tatis update lol.

I hate ppl so much wtf

He's part of the miserable stooges on here. Alot of guys on here would be happy with 25 wins on the season and talking about the prospects in single A. Being miserable makes them happy. 

Just now, Nick_Schwam said:

Funny when we are losing and dopey ass Caulfield is in the thread. When we are winning he trie to come in later that night…… with a Tatis update lol.

I hate ppl so much wtf

Sure, since I was here well before you...since the beginning of the game.

Just now, caulfield12 said:

Sure, since I was here well before you...since the beginning of the game.

Beginning of what game?  

we are keeping tabs who hits the GD thread first? Wowwwww maybe get a side job you freaking dork 

• Love 1

Just now, Baron said:

He's part of the miserable stooges on here. Alot of guys on here would be happy with 25 wins on the season and talking about the prospects in single A. Being miserable makes them happy. 

There’s nothing to be miserable about.

We’re not playing well with a depleted roster and Moncada/Abreu going sideways.

The schedule gets substantially easier over the next month.

Being up on the Indians at least 2 1/2 after Hell Week isn’t bad.

But we’re not close to a World Series contender right now, either.

The silver lining is that we've played our asses off before this series to get to 18 over .500. At worst we lose these next 2 and head into the last 3 weeks before the ASB at 14 games over .500. We don't play a single team over .500 in those 3 weeks. Go 12-6 in that stretch and we're sitting at 20 over at the ASB. You just hope our struggles this series convinces the FO that we need offensive help in order to compete in October. Because we can't waste good starts like last night and put this much pressure on our starters. It feels like if they give up more than 2 runs that we're not gonna win.