Field of Dreams Game

Buehrle>Wood

By the way, Cole went on the list August 2. I guess it depends on what they count as a day. Announced on the 2nd and they count the 2nd? He's eligible. Montgomery was announced the next day, so i think he's out regardless, but back for the weekend. Assuming all the other stuff - health, negative tests, etc. 

1 minute ago, BrianAnderson said:

By the way, Cole went on the list August 2. I guess it depends on what they count as a day. Announced on the 2nd and they count the 2nd? He's eligible. Montgomery was announced the next day, so i think he's out regardless, but back for the weekend. Assuming all the other stuff - health, negative tests, etc. 

It’s 10 days not 10 games. So he should be eligible for the 12th (2nd-11th = 10 days).

18 minutes ago, BrianAnderson said:

Would be awesome.  I know we'll likely face him regardless - and actually since the sticky stuff he's been touched up a bit - but that said, I'd much rather have the Sox mashing Heaney on national TV. 

I wonder what the ratings will be ... I'd go as far as to say they might be higher than a ALCS or NLCS game. Hard to tell since I'm a Sox fan and super excited for this. Can't tell if anybody else cares in the slightest. 

He got placed on the covid list on August 2nd so I think he's eligible to come back on the 12th. With the way their rotation is lined up though, it looks like he should be back on Saturday. 

Edited by chw42

I live in Dubuque, tried to get tickets but did not win. If anyone coming for the game needs assistance/suggestions I am here for ya. It will be hot as hell in those bleachers! Will be a lot of fun for those going. They are working on it being an annual event so hopefully that transpires.

I retired in June and finally got to my first Sox game in July, the double header with the Twins. Started following the Sox around 1980 when Harry Caray siill did the broadcast.

• Like 3

Another question regarding parking - If I buy a ticket(s) on 3rd party site like StubHub and it doesn't include parking will they let me pay there to park? 

I'm only worried because the FAQ says:

How do I access the Field of Dreams site?
Guests must present their Field of Dreams parking pass to access the roads leading up to the Field of Dreams site.
How do I access my tickets for the Field of Dreams game?
All game tickets and parking passes for MLB at Field of Dreams presented by GEIGO will be digitally distributed as mobile tickets. To access your mobile tickets, please download the MLB Ballpark app and verify your email address. For more information on how to access the MLB Ballpark app, please visit the Ticket information page.

Edited by DoUEvenShift