5/22 GT - Sox @ NYY (Double Header)

1 minute ago, chw42 said:

This team just isn't that good. TLR has basically led this team to a .500 record since the ASB last year. 

Exactly. These gamethreads should resemble the ones of 2019/2020 where we hope to see some good things but expect frustration. We all need to accept that this team is average. They aren't turning things around

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, soxfan49 said:

Exactly. These gamethreads should resemble the ones of 2019/2020 where we hope to see some good things but expect frustration. We all need to accept that this team is average. They aren't turning things around

They probably won't.  At least they're well rested!!  

3 minutes ago, soxfan49 said:

So did Abreu, Grandal and Pollock get old? Moncada having a bad year? 

If that's the case, they're going to be worse than .500

Also, if this is what's happening it would be criminal to not trade Giolito, Lynn and Cueto(if he keeps it up) at the TDL. 

Edited by Jack Parkman

2 minutes ago, soxfan49 said:

I’m at the acceptance stage.  They are a .500 team that plays lackluster lackadaisical baseball until they prove otherwise.  The manager has proven he is A Ok with it too so no reason to expect anything to change. 

3 minutes ago, Tnetennba said:

I’m at the acceptance stage.  They are a .500 team that plays lackluster lackadaisical baseball until they prove otherwise.  The manager has proven he is A Ok with it too so no reason to expect anything to change. 

What matters is if the FO does the right thing and tears it down and does a retool in the offseason. 

At this point I just hope that Moncada, Vaughn and Eloy(when he comes back) get it going. I'm expecting nothing from the old guys. 

Edited by Jack Parkman

2 minutes ago, soxfan49 said:

Anderson's legs will feel great in August when they're 8 games out!

You have to be fresh for the off-season.  I kinda wish Tony was my boss.  I would get paid for 40 hours a week only working 3 days.