Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour

  2. Fedde if we need innings. Schultz, Brazoban, and Hudson to clean things up and slam the door.
  3. Can I respectfully challenge @joejoesox to a 1 year ban bet? So tired of his negative bullshit posting. Sox win wild card, he self bans 1 year. Sox lose - I'll self ban 1 year. What say you?
  4. He kind of disappeared as the game wore on today...
  5. Interested to see what the pitching plan is for tomorrow after Burke. Got to think that Hagen & Taylor are not options for tomorrow.
  6. who else? Brazoban and Hudson? Martin/Kay and all hands on deck for possible G3?
  7. Big escape by Tolle there seven man bench and ten pitchers is interesting
  8. Brown is 6-0 lifetime against the Sox…..yes I’m speaking into existence his first loss to us. LFG and send these bums home for the winter.
  9. Its still surreal that this is happening
  10. His HBP in I think the 2nd inning was huge
  11. Colson's solo home run changes nothing about his trajectory but at least he can still run into a mistake once every 2-4 weeks.
  12. Why is Benetti calling this game and not Schriffdawg? 🤔
  13. Life occupied my day so saw nothing. Great to see a W and especially Colson going deep and Braden 2 hits.
  14. Hopefully the hallucination keeps going through the World Series!
  15. Walking on air. So many things went right tonight, and this team looked like a different playoff team than we’ve ever seen (outside of 05). Usually the Sox get overmatched early and often, this time they stepped on the jugular and never took their foot off of it. One of the most satisfying things was Colson being hit by a pitch and then teeing off in the next AB. Here’s to a clean slate after game 162!
  16. f*** off. Add me back. 💩
  17. I’m going to wake up in the morning a happy man
  18. Ditto. Was sitting there while Grant was pitching and I was like holy s%*#, I’m shaking and feel really anxious. That’s probably not a good thing considering it’s only WC game 1 in what is hopefully a long playoff run. Blum nailed it…we looked like the more poised and experienced team.
  19. I was glad he was back out there even if a little surprised . I just didnt want to see Brazoban, Hudson or Schultz.
  20. Let's get the sweep. Not sure who pitches tomorrow. Probably a combination of Fedde and Schultz.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.