All Activity
Past hour
-
Big name throwing out first pitch tomorrow
- ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
I am resisting the urge to enter the word "Poperah" into an AI image generator- ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
The funny thing is there probably are people who do just that.- Grateful for this fan page
See you there- Big name throwing out first pitch tomorrow
Per Merkin. Who could it be? Joakim Noah? Jim Thome?- “The 78” + "The Railyard" = the future of the Sox and Fire
Yep, so he’s likely biased. https://soxmachine.com/masthead “He resides in Chicago's Bridgeport neighborhood with his wife, Kim, and their dog, Frankie.“- The Official Scoreboard watching thread
I'll take the weirdos- ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
On Pope night, the crowd went wild when Southpaw came out from the center field fence decked out in his Papal robes.....it was outstanding!!!- ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
Ew. How can I possibly agree with that ass hat?- ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
- 2027 Rotation
MLB Trade RumorsPreviewing The Upcoming Starting Pitching ClassNeed some rotation help? MLBTR looks ahead to the upcoming free agent class.- ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
👀 😂- “The 78” + "The Railyard" = the future of the Sox and Fire
- The Official Scoreboard watching thread
Want to play Yankees then Dodgers/Braves. To be the best, you've got to beat the best. And the other 3 teams (Brewers, Padres, Rays) are motivated and weird like us.;- “The 78” + "The Railyard" = the future of the Sox and Fire
https://www.chicagobusiness.com/real-estate/commercial/ccb-justin-ishbia-south-loop-retail-20261006/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_campaign=aware%3Aupr%3Apgv%3Aall%3Aalways&utm_medium=soc-own&utm_content=twt%3Aread&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1791318423 Pretty significant purchase from Ishbia. Among the existing retail, this site also has a large parking garage. Not sure if it could be used for game day parking. Archive link: https://archive.is/AsB4R- The Official Scoreboard watching thread
Probably because it's against Sale, who he hasn't done very well against in his career.- The Official Scoreboard watching thread
Shohei moved down to 5th for LA, interesting- ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
This probably means Cantillo will follow him. With the shadows most likely in play for the first 3-4 innings, we need to be patient against Cantillo. He will walk a lot of guys if you let him.- Media helping Sox...
I don’t know why it makes sense to me, but the Barstool fanbase seems like the sports equivalent of the Entourage fanbase. That’s not a compliment for either of them.- ALDS Game 2: White Sox at Guardians. Monday, 4:00 PM CT
Doing well. She got spayed. She hates her head cone. Someone dropped her off in the country and she was malnourished and covered in ticks. We took her in to get her adopted but then she had heartworms. Si we treated her and I am in $1500 now so she is ours. She is great though. Sweet pit boxer mix. She is a sox fan. Wears their colors every day.- ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
Newcomb just threw 40 pitches yesterday, I am not sure I agree with him starting. He has been so wild and inconsistent lately- “The 78” + "The Railyard" = the future of the Sox and Fire
That means if I want to see a game at Kauffman, I better do it probably by 2028 since there’s likely to be a surge in ticket sales for the final season there…..and who knows how much baseball will be played next year. My goal is to eventually see a game at all 30 MLB parks. I could just wait until their new stadium opens, but it’d be cool to add Kauffman to the list too.- ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
When I meet new people, I typically ask them who they voted for before I decide if I should continue talking to them or not.- ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
Can you imagine if they got the pope to throw out the first pitch. That place would go even more insane than it already is going to be.- Munemania: Rated 100/10
- ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.