All Activity
Past hour
-
Big name throwing out first pitch tomorrow
Merkin I think Ishbia went to Vandy and his brother bleeds Spartan green
-
“The 78” + "The Railyard" = the future of the Sox and Fire
Am I missing something here???? When did Ishbia turn into Thomas the Tank Engine. He has nothing to do with the train yards next move. He wants their south loop land if that means the Amtrak moves to Bridgeport, that is not his decision.
-
ALDS game 4, 7pm White Sox vs Cleveland
Was supposed to leave Florida on Saturday but the hurricane is complicating things. Looks like I might be hitting the road later today and listening to Len and DJ.
-
Big name throwing out first pitch tomorrow
Ishbia?
-
ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM
1) Every time Braden Montgomery came up to hit last night from the right side, the Cleveland 3rd baseman was playing on the outfield grass. All Braden had to do is bunt the ball down the line and he could have walked to first base. Maybe he can't bunt. 2) Why did the team pitch to Ramirez in the 8th inning with first base open? 3) i don't know whats happened to Davis Martin. He has really lost it.
-
ALDS game 4, 7pm White Sox vs Cleveland
I was at the game yesterday and it was a tough one. Started off great and the crowd was amped up, but Cleveland stole a lot of the energy by the end. While there were some truly atrocious at-bats amongst the 19 K’s, it’s clear the guys were also trying to do too much. I think the lineup might have been a little too amped for their first home game. I think playing down and some bad batted ball luck didn’t help matters either. I believe we see a better performance from the hitters tonight. They are a resilient group who has rose to the challenge over & over again throughout both the regular and post season. Pitching remains the wild card. Yesterday was brutal in many aspects and a sign of the challenges we face moving forward. Can’t just rely on your best arms all the time or they will tire out and the ones not used will be rusty. It’s a predicament not easily solved. What I do know is this. You got to find a way to win this game tonight without using Burke. While the odds of us beating the Rays are low, they are much better if we can throw Burke game #1 and make sure we get two starts out of him next series. Lose tonight and he becomes a critical piece of a do or die game #5 in Cleveland. Let’s avoid that all costs.
-
ALDS game 4, 7pm White Sox vs Cleveland
Sent you a DM
-
ALDS game 4, 7pm White Sox vs Cleveland
I would love one. I will be there.
-
“The 78” + "The Railyard" = the future of the Sox and Fire
I think because he is mad this board isn’t with him and he continues to try and get people to agree with him. and when that doesn’t work, he goes into the comments of someone he doesn’t like (moi) and laughs at a comment made almost 2 months ago
-
Big name throwing out first pitch tomorrow
The fact he is a fan of those cheating b****** at that school should tell you all you need to know about him. I like Chuck Garfien and the guys at Sox Machine.
-
ALDS game 4, 7pm White Sox vs Cleveland
Completely agree. 7-1 Sox!
-
ALDS game 4, 7pm White Sox vs Cleveland
If hagen gets through an inning or two at least Fedde doesn't walk that many. 3 games vs Guardians 10.1 innings, 3 ER and 4 BB
-
ALDS game 4, 7pm White Sox vs Cleveland
I can write Lip’s “This Day in Sox History” today. Oct. 8, 1983-Tito Fucking Landrum Oct. 8, 1993-Sox beat Toronto 6-1 in game 3 of the ALCS. I was so drunk until a couple of years ago I thought we won 8-1.
-
“The 78” + "The Railyard" = the future of the Sox and Fire
I don't get the continued use of the word "arrogant"??? What is arrogant about it? Most would describe Ishbia's vision as "progress"!
-
ALDS game 4, 7pm White Sox vs Cleveland
That third inning felt like such a kick in the balls.. - Hudson 7 of his first 8 pitches were balls - 2 blown ABS challenges I honestly feel that if Hudson locks in Cleveland never comes back.
Today
-
ALDS game 4, 7pm White Sox vs Cleveland
Anyone going tonight need a lot B parking pass?
-
ALDS game 4, 7pm White Sox vs Cleveland
Probably gonna be a blowout tonight
-
Big name throwing out first pitch tomorrow
I was at the game and you couldn’t heard Gene say who it was so when he threw the pitch, I told my family that he must be like an illness survivor or some kind of make a wish contest winner. Soooooo underwhelming. Who was the person who hyped this thinking “Sox fans are gonna LOVE this?” We got punked.
-
“The 78” + "The Railyard" = the future of the Sox and Fire
He has a point. He's overstepping his bounds buying things with his own damn money. He needs to hold the taxpayers hostage, take their funds, delay any building for years, then have the state build them a field that they will say doesn't meet their needs 10 years later.
-
“The 78” + "The Railyard" = the future of the Sox and Fire
I guess we know where to look if someone takes a shot at Ishbia huh? Dude is absolutely fucking insane.
-
ALDS game 4, 7pm White Sox vs Cleveland
THIS. him and Adell are the only guys good enough to really hurt you and they both did last night. Attack them the way they did in game 1 and this series is ovah.
-
ALDS game 4, 7pm White Sox vs Cleveland
I agree with everything you said. We even were waiting for the “real” first pitch. Thinking that guy was some contest winner or something. lol. Same thing with that “sizzle” video. Lame. I was sure I was going to hear the old Pirates of the Caribbean music and they would update that.
-
ALDS game 4, 7pm White Sox vs Cleveland
Gotta slow down the Ramirez train.
-
ALDS game 4, 7pm White Sox vs Cleveland
Who knows. Honestly this series is the World Series to me. Beat Cleveland, make the ALCS. After that, I won't be hurt by any result.
-
ALDS game 4, 7pm White Sox vs Cleveland
When Hudson went in, I got a really bad feeling. That was definitely Venable's worst call of the postseason. What on earth are we going to do with Davis Martin if we get to the next series? Would it make sense to just shut him down and get him ready for next year?