Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour

  2. Stubhub showing 300 now. Man im super glad I got tickets before they won the wild card. Going to game 4 if it happens and did not have to pay out the nose.
  3. They don’t want to privately fund the ballpark because that would be very arrogant of them. Soaking the taxpayers for $600M to pay for a stadium shows that Royals ownership cares about the fans.
  4. Our lineup against lefties always just looks funny but I do think this is the best lineup to throw out there. Let's go boys!!!
  5. Other Division Series games today: Braves at Dodgers - 3:00 Yankees at Rays - 5:30 Padres at Brewers- 7:30 Rays, Padres, and Brewers have never won the World Series.
  6. We use it a lot of broadway.
  7. “There’s alcohol being poured down my pants!”
  8. Yeah we text all of the time. He got me in to meet Ice Cube and a bunch of sports celebrities recently. I got to even talk AL Central with Johan Santana.
  9. I think this is it in a nutshell. Hawk and Stone are baseball lifers who just know from experience. Jason is a sports junkie who researches like crazy whatever he doesn't know. I haven't gotten either vibe from John
  10. Today

  11. lol of course the royals are solely funding and building the ballpark village, they want all that money and don’t want to share it. The stadium? Yea sure give them money they will share it
  12. How about now
  13. Mike Vasil's steps for White Sox Playoff Success..... Take a plane to Cleveland.....✔️ Kick some Ass.....Incoming Bring Playoff Baseball back to Chicago.....Cannot Wait
  14. And now the battle for true supremacy in the AL Central begins. Sox nemesis,Cleveland, stands in the path. Today, Ohio must feel the twin sting of losing to the White Sox and the Hawkeyes. Go Sox,Go Hawkeyes!
  15. Northwestern had over 400 yards rushing, that is insane.
  16. I’m a TickPick guy. Have used that App for the last couple of years. I messed up ordering tickets for a play on there once…right date, wrong city…they credited me for my error. Nothing but positive experiences.
  17. I haven't heard from him in years. How's he doing?
  18. Does anyone here use SeatGeek often? I used to but back in 2021 I got screwed by them once and they never delivered my tickets for a game so I stopped using them after that and just used stub hub. I decided to try SeatGeek again for Sox playoff tickets seeing as they are now the official ticket reselling partner of MLB and Foul Territory promotes them. I purchased ALCS tickets yesterday, still waiting for them to be delivered (which is fine, I get that sometimes it takes a few days), but the same seats I purchased are still showing as available and have even increased considerably in price since I purchased. That’s making me nervous that I got scammed again through SeatGeek. Anyone else have similar experiences with them?
  19. wasn't there an extensive survey done that suggested income levels for the two fanbases in Chicago were virtually inseparable...that Blue collar local neigborhood vs. finance/VC bros (Northside and NW suburbs) was an oversimplified misnomer?
  20. I have it on good authority that a player like Vasil was supposed to have STFU and go away, right?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.