All Activity
Past hour
-
ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
It's for sure a different openers strategy than was employed during the season. Now its like opener and let's go with matchups the best we can. But sooner or later it'll be hard not to pitch guys that aren't great matchups. It's pretty unique to Venables style of managing and managing starting pitchers who have problems going past 5 innings and are somewhat gassed. It worked perfectly against the Astros but its harder to duplicate in a longer series. The more arms you throw out there the more likely you are to find one that implodes. For the Sox to win the series they're going to have to prevent Messick and Williams from dominating them and win the match ups battle. Cleveland has also used their running game pretty extensively against the White Sox. They will put much more pressure on the Sox defense. Sox may have to step up their running game . We may see Venable go back to bunting if runs are at a premium when approaching mid game.
-
ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
ez win
-
Playoff tickets
Stubhub showing 300 now. Man im super glad I got tickets before they won the wild card. Going to game 4 if it happens and did not have to pay out the nose.
-
“The 78” + "The Railyard" = the future of the Sox and Fire
They don’t want to privately fund the ballpark because that would be very arrogant of them. Soaking the taxpayers for $600M to pay for a stadium shows that Royals ownership cares about the fans.
-
ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
- ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
Our lineup against lefties always just looks funny but I do think this is the best lineup to throw out there. Let's go boys!!!- ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
- The Official Scoreboard watching thread
Other Division Series games today: Braves at Dodgers - 3:00 Yankees at Rays - 5:30 Padres at Brewers- 7:30 Rays, Padres, and Brewers have never won the World Series.- Playoff tickets
We use it a lot of broadway.Today
- ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
“There’s alcohol being poured down my pants!”- And that's a playoff series winning White Sox winner!!!
Yeah we text all of the time. He got me in to meet Ice Cube and a bunch of sports celebrities recently. I got to even talk AL Central with Johan Santana.- Schriffen: "It's been an amazing three years". Implies that them calling Sox games together is over. Could Stone be on his way out?
I think this is it in a nutshell. Hawk and Stone are baseball lifers who just know from experience. Jason is a sports junkie who researches like crazy whatever he doesn't know. I haven't gotten either vibe from John- “The 78” + "The Railyard" = the future of the Sox and Fire
lol of course the royals are solely funding and building the ballpark village, they want all that money and don’t want to share it. The stadium? Yea sure give them money they will share it- ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
Let’s gooooo!!!!- Playoff tickets
- ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
Mike Vasil's steps for White Sox Playoff Success..... Take a plane to Cleveland.....✔️ Kick some Ass.....Incoming Bring Playoff Baseball back to Chicago.....Cannot Wait- ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
And now the battle for true supremacy in the AL Central begins. Sox nemesis,Cleveland, stands in the path. Today, Ohio must feel the twin sting of losing to the White Sox and the Hawkeyes. Go Sox,Go Hawkeyes!- ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
- ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
I AM SO READY FOR TODAY- 2026 College Football Thread
Northwestern had over 400 yards rushing, that is insane.- Playoff tickets
I’m a TickPick guy. Have used that App for the last couple of years. I messed up ordering tickets for a play on there once…right date, wrong city…they credited me for my error. Nothing but positive experiences.- And that's a playoff series winning White Sox winner!!!
Did you say he called you?- And that's a playoff series winning White Sox winner!!!
I haven't heard from him in years. How's he doing?- Playoff tickets
Does anyone here use SeatGeek often? I used to but back in 2021 I got screwed by them once and they never delivered my tickets for a game so I stopped using them after that and just used stub hub. I decided to try SeatGeek again for Sox playoff tickets seeing as they are now the official ticket reselling partner of MLB and Foul Territory promotes them. I purchased ALCS tickets yesterday, still waiting for them to be delivered (which is fine, I get that sometimes it takes a few days), but the same seats I purchased are still showing as available and have even increased considerably in price since I purchased. That’s making me nervous that I got scammed again through SeatGeek. Anyone else have similar experiences with them?- White sox getting more media attention
wasn't there an extensive survey done that suggested income levels for the two fanbases in Chicago were virtually inseparable...that Blue collar local neigborhood vs. finance/VC bros (Northside and NW suburbs) was an oversimplified misnomer? - ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.