All Activity
Past hour
-
2027 Offense
If they think Bonemer is the real deal then my guess is Kolson will be traded for a starting pitcher.
-
2027 Offense
I know the hitting philosophy is "f*** the strikeout" and I kind of bought into it throughout the year, but the ALDS really exposed that. I would like to see 1-2 less K prone players in the lineup next year. Meidroth, Antonacci, Peters, Vargas really showed me something this year. Colson, Mune - having both of them in the lineup kills rallies Braden - please work on your RH swing Benintendi - I can't wait until hes gone, 0-7 with 7 Ks in the ALDS Teel - I am still high on Teel and like Bart as the backup catcher Colson should be good trade bait, but man its hard to give up on a player of his potential..
-
The trade deadline is the only reason the Sox haven't won this yet/the Guardians are still in it
And he is still looking for his first walk in a Sox uniform. Meanwhile, he has 35 strikeouts in 106 plate appearances for the Sox.
-
2026 Appreciation Thread
You’re not “supposed to” do anything. You do you, my friend.
-
ALDS - Game 5 - Deciding Game - Sat 10/10 - 7PM Ct
Venable may be a wonderful person or whatever but isn’t a wonderful manager. I think he’s a bit (probably more than a bit) of a flake. He’s playing blackjack while other managers are playing chess.
-
2027 Offense
Joey Bart is still under contract. I imagine it'll be him.
-
2026 Appreciation Thread
Sports are supposed to be fun, this season was fun, and the arrow for the team is pointing up. I’m really not sure it’s any more complicated or serious than that.
-
ALDS - Game 5 - Deciding Game - Sat 10/10 - 7PM Ct
I’d rather win division titles and make deep playoff runs and frequent World Series appearances versus selling jerseys. I’m sure Jerry already has any paraphernalia profits already buried deep beneath his pillow.
-
2026 Appreciation Thread
This is exactly where im at. Did I expect them to make the ALCS. Yep. Did I expect them to win that, not really. So falling a game short isn't going to change my entire thoughts on the season. I was one of the few that had them at 80+ wins, and this should be the transition year to something better. Magical it was and don't let any of the pricks on this board take that away from you.
-
2027 Rotation
They had Schultz starting until he showed he wasn't ready yet. Smith had too many command issues to trust going for longer than a couple innings. They'll 100% have both prepped to be starters next year unless they don't think they can do it.
-
ALDS - Game 5 - Deciding Game - Sat 10/10 - 7PM Ct
It doesn't seem like any adjustments were made after the 19 strike out game....that is what is so maddening to me.
-
Fire Derek Shomon
Right on the mark.
-
Fire Derek Shomon
The 1983 White Sox led the Majors in runs scored with 800 and only hit 157 homers. Bottom line, while Home Runs are nice and come in handy a good offense needs to be more balanced.
-
ALDS - Game 5 - Deciding Game - Sat 10/10 - 7PM Ct
Good comments. I wished our hitters would have adjusted, and I wonder what adjustments if any were suggested by our coaching staff. 21 strike outs are utterly unacceptable and in game adjustments were a must. Sprinkle some small ball, take some pitches, cut down on 2 strike swings, bunt for example. Give take signs to undisciplined hitters in 3-1 counts.
-
Our Pope
Prayers that it turns out to be benign and for a speedy recovery. Not only is it extremely cool that Leo XIV is a big Sox fan, he's also doing a great job as Pope. I hope he has many more years of good health and that he'll be around to accept that invitation to throw at the first pitch at the new Sox ballpark. https://www.chicagotribune.com/2026/10/11/pope-leo-surgery-nodule-lung/
-
Fire Jerry Reinsdorf's Physician
He looks and sounds good. Wouldn’t shock me if he can make it that long, and it sure seems he won’t step away while living.
-
2027 Offense
There’s a very good chance IMO they just run it back next year with virtually the same position players. I could see them signing Grichuk to a 1-year deal and making Romo the back-up catcher. Would everyone be ok with this? You all know I believe one of the Montgomerys needs to go.
-
ALDS - Game 5 - Deciding Game - Sat 10/10 - 7PM Ct
Great season......we ran out of gas and got a bit anxious and nervous the last 3 games. Lots to be proud off but also a lot to fix too.
-
Fire Jerry Reinsdorf's Physician
He'll be 95.
-
2026 Appreciation Thread
While I am deeply hurting, it was a truly magical season and more fun than anytime since 2005. I am so proud of them and so grateful for this year, I'm just hurting right now.
-
Fire Chris Getz
Great analogy. I can't enjoy the memories of a great season just yet, especially with the abysmal offensive effort last night. Burke deserved better than to get whacked with a playoff loss for his performance. Onward, forward....I'm trying.
-
2027 Rotation
Have you not seen how incredibly careful the Sox are with Schultz and Hagen?
-
Fire Jerry Reinsdorf's Physician
...at the earliest. He could opt to hang on as owner until 2034.
-
Our Pope
Hopefully it goes well. Sending my prayers
-
2027 Rotation
Didn’t Shane Smith go rogue and work with a Driveline group last offseason and change up his mechanics?