Everything posted by SoxAce
-
3/19/09 Sox @ Giants, 3:05
The futuresox curse lives on....
-
What ever happened to????
Ya this computer is really gay, but I'll take the gayness of it and have it run decently, then to be running real well and have it consistantly crash anyday. Oh.. was that recent news to you shipps?!
-
Sox and Angels, 3:05 pm CT
Damn Beckham hit the cover off that one, tough luck.
-
Sox and Angels, 3:05 pm CT
Kroeger.. not one of his best games.. but just hit a sac. fly.
-
What ever happened to????
He's the main guy who MAKES the chat what it is, not to mention why I used to love going on there. Tizzle my nizzle I miss his posting too. He still does but it isn't as much, especially with our latin failures.
-
Sox and Angels, 3:05 pm CT
Getz has ANOTHER hit.
-
Sox and Angels, 3:05 pm CT
Is that DJ's voice? It sounds nothing like him.
-
Sox and Angels, 3:05 pm CT
Your Dweezy hate sickens me.. but also makes sense. I approve.
-
Sox and Angels, 3:05 pm CT
Wise HBP. That dedication to take one from the team will keep him in Ozzie's horny mood, then he gets thrown out trying to steal. The last couple games, it's like Owens has infected him.. or giving him too much "tips".
-
Sox and Angels, 3:05 pm CT
Even though he just K'd, im in love with Josh Fields. I don't think I've mentioned that in a couple days now.
-
What ever happened to????
Ya there werent any posters at all that I'd say I "hate." Maybe dislike, (still the respect is there.. or some at least) but never hate. He is just about there in that hate category for me. Anthrax I really disliked also, but he's a cool dude in baseball leagues, so he actually balanced out for me. Southsideirish was also bad, but the respect was there. Hahahaha. Shipps is still a rookie. He needs to be like a new baseball glove, and brake in the right way.
-
Sox and Angels, 3:05 pm CT
Brian Anderson is smiling right now.
-
WhiteSox - All Time Home Grown vs. Acquired Teams
Your welcome anytime here Sully to talk baseball. We already got a Twins fan, couple of Tigers fans, Cards fan etc.. post here or get their glory in when their teams beat us I'm sure that you'll fit in nicely.
-
Some cuts
Oh absolutely. JD is gone, put Q in RF or knowing ozzie he'll just leave him in LF, and put Dayan in the other. I hope they put him in RF though. Let him show off that cannon of his alittle... Vlad/J. Guillen style.
-
Some cuts
Or just put Konerko, or even Allen himself, as a DH since Thome is all but gone after this season.
-
What ever happened to????
He, Cubssuck and Yatzee Sox.. R.I.P I'm hoping to see a Supersteve or goldmember apperance someday.. lurking and posting. Those were my boyz esp. goldy. Still talk to cwsox on aim, and dougly/mike (aka knucklesox1) to an extent and andrew (aka cubssuck, and no he's not really dead) alittle bit. There still around... sometimes lurking in the shadows. Where's greasy been lately? And hammerhead.. your one of my personal favs here.. POST MORE!!! There are others, just those guys came off the top of my head. Hell even steff doesn't post as much as she once did or Willie.
-
WhiteSox - All Time Home Grown vs. Acquired Teams
That is actually an outstanding article.. Very nice read.
-
White Sox @ Diamondbacks, 3/17/09
So.. was I right?
-
White Sox @ Diamondbacks, 3/17/09
Knowing his ass.. it's gotta be either walks or wild pitches. Maybe even hit by pitch to batters. I'll say walks cuz the guy is control retarted.
-
Carlos Zambrano is a White Sox Fan
Rob Mackowiak still follows us in between games, or on long roadtrips/hotel.
- Poll of the Night
-
Who would you rather see at the plate?
Fixed. Oh and I'll take Owens. A groundball to the 2nd basemen can perhaps give us a prayer for an error than a guy who will strikeout and his big ears hearing every boo from the cell.
-
RotoWorld Suggests White Sox should sign Jim Edmonds
Thank you!! I mean seriously it's f***ing stupid. I love Griffey but he was in a declining stage and I would still take him over Edmonds anyday. I just read this thread and thought originally that people were agreeing to let him play full time, but I see it's just for righties and it makes it tolerable but I'm still against it. Edmonds is comming to the superior AL, in pitching, hitting, etc.. just like Griffey did, late in his career and as someone pointed out, will be a DL stint waiting to happen. I guarandamntee he will not come close to his numbers, even just against righties this season. Just give the damn job to BA and get it over with. The sox have already screwed up his development enough for trotting Erstad's ass out there. Unless Edmonds is signing for the minimum then... perhaps but even that is iffy for a guy who is probably going to decline across the board, not to mention defensively (though he is still better than Owens) ONLY for the league minimum.
-
RotoWorld Suggests White Sox should sign Jim Edmonds
I don't want Edmonds here. To me it would be a disaster, the guy is done. If I also remember correctly, he doesn't like our organization, so I doubt he would want to come here anyway, though I could be wrong.
-
Mr Angelo, please trade for Jay Cutler!
C'Mon Angelo for christ sake. Make his dream a reality.