Everything posted by Tnetennba
-
Ryan Tepera DFA’d by Angels - reunion?
Why the f*** not. Could he be any worse than anyone here?
-
Fire Rick Hahn
They are all way to comfortable knowing the results on the field don’t matter so long as the money flows in. Maybe they cared about winning at one point, but now it’s all about selling the perception and putting lipstick on the pig. His job is PR and roster minutiae, he keeps the bosses happy, and he he’s paid well. They all live comfortably in the delusion that their way is the right way and fans who complain are simply ungrateful.
-
Burger back, Pérez back down
- The Pedro Hire
I was less than impressed with the hire too, but he did talk a really good game at the presser and afterward. Couldn’t be more obvious to me now that he’s in over his head. Whether he has already lost the team or he never really got the needed buy in, who knows. But he seems pretty powerless to do anything to stop the free fall.- Jesse Rogers: Sox Sign Benintendi - 5yr / $75M
Benintendi is just another in the long line of washed up vets that come here to watch their careers die. Hahn should really receive a plaque for most resources squandered or something...- 5/13- Astros at Sox, 6:15, Fox
My emotional investment lies in seeing how bad it can get. Not because I have faith it will change anything, but simply because these fucks deserve every ounce of our scorn, disdain, indifference, and pubic derision for how utterly incompetent they are at building a winning baseball team.- 5/13- Astros at Sox, 6:15, Fox
Because, why the f*** not. Pedro doesn't have any more answers than Hahn does. As long as his boy Hanser plays every day he could give a f*** who else is in the lineup.- This team is going to lose 90 plus games...
Adopt an out of town team permanently. If this sad sack org wants to bail to a worse market and stab what’s left of their loyal fanbase in the back, good riddance.- 2024 FIRST PICK TANKATHON THREAD
No matter where the Sox land here, it will be another Nick Madrigal or some under slot waste.- 2024 FIRST PICK TANKATHON THREAD
Watch Manfred gift it to StL- May 12 Astros @ White Sox 7:10
The only standings anyone needs to worry about is that one game lead the Royals have in last place. The Sox keep trying yet KC keeps trying harder to stay at bottom.- May 12 Astros @ White Sox 7:10
- Fire Rick Hahn
They would be stupid to let him walk for nothing.- Teams who will be selling...
TA, Gio, and Lynn are as good as gone. Maybe is someone wants to take the rest of Yaz’s money he might go, but that seems like a stretch to me.- I've figured out how to turn the Sox around
Elon IS a dope.- I've figured out how to turn the Sox around
With what Elon has done to Twitter, not sure I want him anywhere near this team ?.- I've figured out how to turn the Sox around
I tried it too and somehow ended up here. I followed Rich Hahn’s rebuild instructions to the letter. I don’t know what went wrong. I, like Rick, don’t have any answers either.- I've figured out how to turn the Sox around
Elon Musk pitched JR on a magical way to physically lift and rotate the stadium so the OF faces downtown?- Is Vaughn a good enough 1b to rebuild around?
They would most certainly have a long parade of washed up vets playing 1B. And would still put Sheets in RF. Because, White Sox.- Keuchel's Mom may have been right all along!
Sure, she wasn’t wrong about the org, but this isn’t some groundbreaking insight. It’s nothing any of us hasn’t said ad infinitum to this point. It was also obvious that Keuchel was completely done when he was released last season, and him washing out elsewhere was simply more evidence. Her staring the obvious in defense of her washed up kid doesn’t exactly earn her any credibility.- Is Vaughn a good enough 1b to rebuild around?
Short answer, no, probably not. He would need to drastically improve his defense at 1B to cover for his subpar power bat for me to think he’s a rebuild cornerstone. So far there really isn’t one single thing that is special about his game to my eyes. He probably doesn’t bring back much in trade, but to this point he is very replaceable.- This team is going to lose 90 plus games...
Yeah, that tracks. I had them at closer to 90 losses than 90 wins, but holy s%*# this has 100+ losses written all over it.- Do the White Sox have too much starting pitching?
I was gonna ask if this thread was a joke until I saw the date. Yeah no, you can never have too much starting pitching. As evidenced now, when they basically have one good starter and quite literally nothing in the upper minors ready to help.- Least likeable team since 2000
I was completely checked out on the White Sox in the late 90s after the White Flag trade and the 2000 team brought me back. Sure they flopped in the post season but they hardly deserve to be even top 10 least likeable teams. My memories fade, but 2001, 2007, 2009, 2016, all rank much worse on a likeablilty scale. 2022 and 2023 are right up there with those teams.- Who is the Sox All Star?
Watch it be Hanser?? - The Pedro Hire