4-19 GT: Sox @ Boston (10:10am)

Game talk aside what is all the bullshit personal attacks going on here lately? It seems people can't have different views from the rest. Most of them the normal complainers on this board. I get it, we want the team to win after all these years of suck, but personal attacks are weak and total bullshit

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Dominikk85 said:

Is there a way to see live in game spin rates? I wonder if his fb is not just slower but also having 100 RPM or so less than usual the way they are making contact with it. 

They're not hitting his FB.  They're hitting his changeup.

10 minutes ago, fathom said:

The diminished velocity is quite concerning 

We don't have a ton of data on it (He has only pitched in April one other time since his velocity jump) but his average velocity this April is in line with what it was that year too

UVfeM8f.png

3 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

I'm surprised they square it up at 2500 RPM for the FB so well even at 93.

3 minutes ago, fathom said:

Vaughn should play rest of the game for Leury. Let him get more reps in a game you likely use. Also wouldn’t mind an early replacement of Collins for Abreu.

Can't take Leury out now. He needs to pitch later.

4 minutes ago, bmags said:

As soon as I saw Merk's tweet this morning about how lucas is not a morning person, combined with his recurring problem last year of struggling to get his body stretched out and ready for gametime, made me hope that today's game wouldn't happen like it did.

But, to me it seems just like a schedule loss. But game ain't over, either.

Getting closer and closer...