The TLR Manager Thread

chitownsportsfan

2 minutes ago, Tony said:

Who said I was talking about you? I didn't respond to you. This is my point. The lengths you stans will go to protect LaRussa's HONOR! is quite remarkable. 

Not a single person in this thread responded to your tweet with outrage.  The post you responded to was also in response to "coded language".  Reading comprehension buddy,

1 minute ago, KrankinSox said:

Not really. Only when there's nothing of substance being discussed.  Comrade Putin? wtf are you even babbling about?

I am referring to the cult like figure that Tony has apparently come so that no one matter what he has to say or do, the group defends him like they were his paid propaganda team.  I am also referring to your personal attacks and meltdowns that follow anytime someone has anything outside of the safety circle to say about him.  So if you want to call people names, that is one thing, but you should probably save your dignity in the process by attaching yourself to a more redeeming figure.  If it bothers you, move along.  If it bothers you enough to attack people personally for it, you are the one with the issue.

3 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

I am referring to the cult like figure that Tony has apparently come so that no one matter what he has to say or do, the group defends him like they were his paid propaganda team.  I am also referring to your personal attacks and meltdowns that follow anytime someone has anything outside of the safety circle to say about him.  So if you want to call people names, that is one thing, but you should probably save your dignity in the process by attaching yourself to a more redeeming figure.  If it bothers you, move along.  If it bothers you enough to attack people personally for it, you are the one with the issue.

We've also reached a point where Tony compliments a player and that conspiracy brigade turns that into a back-handed insult at Yermin. I didn't want La Russa as the Sox manager and I've been critical of some of the things I've seen this year.  But it's reached the point where he gets jumped on for every little detail and it poisons the discussion of every thread on this board. I'm not a huge Tony fan but acting like he's the antichrist 24/7 leads others to defend him because of how outrageous you and others are.

You have TLRDS. Seek help.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

We've also reached a point where Tony compliments a player and that conspiracy brigade turns that into a back-handed insult at Yermin. I didn't want La Russa as the Sox manager and I've been critical of some of the things I've seen this year.  But it's reached the point where he gets jumped on for every little detail and it poisons the discussion of every thread on this board. I'm not a huge Tony fan but acting like he's the antichrist 24/7 leads others to defend him because of how outrageous you and others are.

You have TLRDS. Seek help.

If posts on Soxtalk bother you this much, you are in the wrong place, you probably need a place that has more protections against opinions that hurt your feelings enough to need to lash out at others like this.  This bothers you WAY too much if you need to attack people over it.

That is completely separate from your perpetual need to protect a man on a baseball message board who has been doing these same things since before you were even born. 

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

Make

lArussa

Great

Again

1 minute ago, southsider2k5 said:

If posts on Soxtalk bother you this much, you are in the wrong place, you probably need a place that has more protections against opinions that hurt your feelings enough to need to lash out at others like this.  This bothers you WAY too much if you need to attack people over it.

That is completely separate from your perpetual need to protect a man on a baseball message board who has been doing these same things since before you were even born. 

I call it like I see it. I'm not bothered at all.  People like you just need to be called out every once in a while so maybe, just maybe, you'll second guess your behvior. Just trying to serve the greater good. Have a nice day.

Go sox.

• Like 1

I call it like I see it. I'm not bothered at all.  People like you just need to be called out every once in a while so maybe, just maybe, you'll second guess your behvior. Just trying to serve the greater good. Have a nice day.

Go sox.

So accountability for everyone but yourself.

Stan on.

I’m probably the last person to ever discuss politics on this site, but it’s amazing how TLR has become Trump-esque on this site.  Hell, the same rhetoric is used by those that have a problem with anyone who dislikes either guy.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, fathom said:

I’m probably the last person to ever discuss politics on this site, but it’s amazing how TLR has become Trump-esque on this site.  Hell, the same rhetoric is used by those that have a problem with anyone who dislikes either guy.  

Uh oh, maybe I need to change the color of the hat in my avatar?

42 minutes ago, Green Line said:

Not a single person in this thread responded to your tweet with outrage.  The post you responded to was also in response to "coded language".  Reading comprehension buddy,

How heavy have the water pails gotten on your shoulders? 

• Fire 1

15 minutes ago, Dick Allen said:

Tony has managed over 5000 games. Last night was the first regular season game he ever managed against the Cardinals.

How about we have him face them 6-9 more times this season....that's my SoxMath for the day.

Edited by wegner

10 minutes ago, KrankinSox said:

Jose and TLR get to 2nd base again! 

Jose taking advantage of the eplipetic lights to make sure nobody gets a clear view of his boob grab.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, ShoeLessRob said:

Jose always struck me as an Ass Man

Somebody needs to yell left for ass or right for boobs to him like somebody did with Liam and Castellanos.