6/1 - White Sox (33-20) @ Cleveland (28-24) - 6:10pm EDT - NBCSC/FS1

knightni

1 minute ago, Greydawgfan1 said:

Atleast Sox Reddit is honest you bone heads still think he’s good. 

Agreed, we're all pretty terrible around here. If I were you, I'd just logout, and not return. Nothing worth reading here, anyways.

• Like 1

Just now, ron883 said:

Welp, the other team is up 2 runs. I'm turning off the ballgame and never watching the White Sox ever again.

Lol, this one made me laugh out loud for real, ron. It’s perfect 

• Thanks 1

Its tough to beat the Indians on the road.. The Sox are the better team but still.

Win one of the next two games and return to Chicago to beat up on the Tigers...  Another tough road series being removed from the schedule after tomorrow.

Just now, JoshPR said:

Lol now everybody thinks cease sucks. Give me break. A lot of fair weather BS here

I don't think he sucks.  I'm tired of the Indians playing out of their ass against the sox .  Every mistake the sox make they seem to capitalize. 

1 minute ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Hes been fine. Every pitcher has a bad outing now and then. It happens. Rough night. 

His pitch count is always astronomical by the 5th inning it’s a pattern, not just tonight.

Edited by Soxfest

Just now, ron883 said:

Welp, the other team is up 2 runs. I'm turning off the ballgame and never watching the White Sox ever again.

the Sox will get another 1 or 2 baserunners and then GIDP for the 3rd time in 4 innings, ITS ALL GOOD

Just now, chitownsportsfan said:

they've been awful and against the Sox suddenly they are the 27 Bronx Bombers.  Goodness.  Part of that is on Dylan.

There’s always 1 team that has your number in the division and it’s definitely CLE this year. Good thing they go back to trash against everyone else

• Like 1

Just now, TheTruth05 said:

There’s always 1 team that has your number in the division and it’s definitely CLE this year. Good thing they go back to trash against everyone else

And despite that we've split the season series with them so far this year.  Many would not believe that based on the reactions here.