7/5 White Sox @ Twins 6:00 CT

4 minutes ago, Capn12 said:

Well, if he goes IL, we can set a record for the worst defense behind the plate, in all of baseball, with Collins and Yermin!

(Yeah, I know it would be Seby, that isn't much better)

Yeah zero chance they put Yermin back there on a regular basis. 

6 minutes ago, hogan873 said:

Could have been one of those very painful calf cramps.  I’ve rolled around on the ground after those.  Hopefully it’s something like that.

I get those regularly after my Achilles surgery and those hurt like a b****. I could totally buy a cramp. 

Just now, hogan873 said:

Terribly painful, and relatively short-lived.  Seeing him walk into the clubhouse makes me hopeful.

The biggest culprit that gives those to me is after waking up in a well tucked bed and doing the initial "wake up stretch".

Literally just tore the hotel bed apart so I dont do that tomorrow morning. Lol.

2 minutes ago, South Sider said:

Charlie horse? Oh God those are the worst.

I actually think that’s what it might have been.  At a bare minimum, the fact he was able to able hobble under his own will power makes me think it’s not something of the season ending kind.

Just now, Chicago White Sox said:

I actually think that’s what it might have been.  At a bare minimum, the fact he was able to able hobble under his own will power makes me think it’s not something of the season ending kind.

Isn’t it more likely a strained calf?  

9 minutes ago, hogan873 said:

Could have been one of those very painful calf cramps.  I’ve rolled around on the ground after those.  Hopefully it’s something like that.

That's probably the best case scenario. Either way it's probably an IL stint for him since he already had tightness in that calf. 

• Quin unpinned this topic