8/1 Game Thread Sox vs Guardians 1:10

This is just not fun!  I mean...I know we are up 8 games and that is AWESOME!  But I enjoy watching games throughout the season and the last month has not been fun!  As soon as our staff gives up 2 or 3 runs it feels like the game is over!  The offense is embarrassing!  8 games is a ton!  October will be fun (assuming we win a game/series or play close games!  But I hope we see some more offense in the next two months because it won't just magically appear in October!  Rant over...

I’ve thought that playing .500 ball for the remainder of the season gets them the division easily.  I still think that’s true, but I’m getting more and more concerned that they won’t be playing .500 baseball.

• Like 1

Just now, 2Deep said:

This team has been playing like they have already won the division. Not good. They pulled this crap end of year last year too

Yep, acting like they clinched it already.  Shades of 2006 right now with the poor play after the ASB to go with horrible outfield defense.

Just now, fathom said:

Yep, acting like they clinched it already.  Shades of 2006 right now with the poor play after the ASB to go with horrible outfield defense.

Along with the pitching flaming out. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Soxfest said:

Yoan always looks so disinterested

Yoan still has a lot of maturing to do as a professional ball player. He is not nearly as dedicated to the game and becoming a great player as he should be. He has all the tools for sure it's the mental side of the game where he is lacking. 

• Haha 1