8/5 White Sox vs Royals 7:10 pm

Kyyle23

5 minutes ago, Squirmin' for Yermin said:

It makes all the sense in the world.... Vaughn NEEDS RF reps.  IF we were lucky enough to make the world series, Eloy has to play LF and Vaughn will have to play RF since there is no DH.

It is so nice to be out of the rebuild and having our discussions now centered around how we are going to manage not one but two elite closers, and how we will manage to get playing time for our young, stud position players in the World Series.  

Nice problems to have!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Squirmin' for Yermin said:

It makes all the sense in the world.... Vaughn NEEDS RF reps.  IF we were lucky enough to make the world series, Eloy has to play LF and Vaughn will have to play RF since there is no DH.

There is a very real chance that especially next year we see a lot of Eloy/Robert/Vaughn out there, at least if Eloy can not do stupid things out there 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

There is a very real chance that especially next year we see a lot of Eloy/Robert/Vaughn out there, at least if Eloy can not do stupid things out there 

Finally, you agree.

3 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

We couldn't hit to save our lives, and you asked if putting an all world player out there would have helped?

C'mon, man, you know what I meant.  We scored once, got 4 hits, lost by 8.  He would not have helped.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

53 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

We couldn't hit to save our lives, and you asked if putting an all world player out there would have helped?

I, for one, think the White Sox are a better team when the most talented player in their organization is on the field

call me crazy

6 minutes ago, maxjusttyped said:

Lynch has been one of the worst pitchers in baseball this season. Given that fact and him being a lefty, scoring any less than 5 runs tonight would be unacceptable.

It looks like he's been better since he got called up again. With how poorly we've hit their pitching, I don't have high expectations. 

4 minutes ago, chw42 said:

I hope TLR doesn't allow Keuchel to face this lineup a third time through, if it comes to that. 

Keuchel is still a perfectly acceptable pitcher if you only use him twice through a lineup. Letting him face guys for a 3rd time just puts him in a position to fail.

• Kyyle23 unpinned and locked this topic