GT 4/17: Rays at SOX, 1:10 CT, NBCSC

Just now, iWiN4PreP said:

i hate that the two people on my white sox tv today are vince velazques and josh harrison

The guy incessantly shouting at Larry Vanover has been the annoying star of the game.

Don’t be that guy…or at least have him in your seating section.

Just now, ChiSox59 said:

Eloy looking an awful lot like his 2021 version. Can’t seem to decide which batting stance he wants to use either. 

Yep, just throw him an outside slider and he either hits it on the ground or misses it. So disappointing to see the lack of progress by him.

• Like 1

Just now, Unknown said:

I think you need to look into trading Eloy. His value is deteriorating by the week. 

There is absolutely zero good reason to trade Eloy right now. He still has loads of offensive upside. You have to let him try to figure it out. 

2 minutes ago, ChiSox59 said:

There is absolutely zero good reason to trade Eloy right now. He still has loads of offensive upside. You have to let him try to figure it out. 

nah.   some people just know after so many ab's (25).

4 minutes ago, ChiSox59 said:

The weird thing is that he had it figured out after the first half in 2019. Then he got hurt, adjusted his swing a lot last year and is now worse for it somehow.