5/19 Sox @ Royals | 1:10PM CT | Velasquez vs Hernandez

Capn12

3 minutes ago, Balta1701 said:

Oh he's absolutely tradeable. Whether the White Sox would like the return is less certain.

The return wouldn't be anything more than salary relief even if he is tradeable.

I don't think anyone would want to pay him  42.6M over the next two seasons. 

Edited by Jack Parkman

Just now, Capn12 said:

Oh hey, bases loaded. Can we find magical hit #2 on the season, with em loaded?

I'd like to personally apologize to all of Soxtalk for all the Sheets staning I participated in this offseason.  

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, HOFHurt35 said:

People are going to rip LaRussa for sitting him every 3-4 games.  I mean the guy carries himself like he truly doesn't want to be out there. 

That's why you keep playing him everyday and don't ever take him out, make him at least sweat for the millions he's making.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, caulfield12 said:

Despite the collapse that 2020 season was a lot of fun.

We also miss Mercedes Hamilton Goodwin the sparks off the bench last year.

I also miss last year's Grandal.  I know he is awfully streaky and that hot streak might still come but he looks bad this year and he was crucial to the offense last season.

Just now, A-Train to 35th said:

That's why you keep playing him everyday and don't ever take him out, make him at least sweat for the millions he's making.

Oh, he'll find a way to pull himself out.   Like an in-grown toe nail or something. 

Just now, wegner said:

I also miss last year's Grandal.  I know he is awfully streaky and that hot streak might still come but he looks bad this year and he was crucial to the offense last season.

McGuire is playing so much he might be on the All Star ballot and finish last in voting.

5 minutes ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Yeah, I get that Ricky had to go because you can't hyperventilate on the bench in the playoffs and expect the players to be calm, but that team played their asses off every single day. They constantly came back in games. They had a lot of fun.

This team honestly looks like they're going through the motions and that they feel the division was there's and they didn't even have to work for it. 

Ricky only had 2 pitchers in the playoffs it wasn't his fault he was hyperventilating.  Like you said "The team played their asses off every single day" for him, can we say the same about are HOF manager?

• Thanks 1

Just now, A-Train to 35th said:

Ricky only had 2 pitchers in the playoffs it wasn't his fault he was hyperventilating.  Like you said "The team played their asses off every single day" for him, can we say the same about are HOF manager?

Ricky also supposedly wanted the Sox to get more pitching at the deadline and Hahn said nope

• Thanks 1