Jump to content

Notice: We're about to get hot


Richie
 Share

Recommended Posts

Just informing all of you that we are about to get on a roll heading into this stretch vs the AL Central.

You've been informed. You heard it here first. I guarantee that we win the division. I'm on vacation drinking at a pool and watched the game on my laptop. Two girls just approached my friend and I. Opened up the convo by asking if we like anal. Good day. Going out. Farewell. Let's. Fucking. Go. We fight a lot, but let's come together and GET HOT. 

I'm telling ya... I ain't joking. This is going to happen.

  • Haha 11
  • Fire 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Richie said:

Just informing all of you that we are about to get on a roll heading into this stretch vs the AL Central.

You've been informed. You heard it here first. I guarantee that we win the division. I'm on vacation drinking at a pool and watched the game on my laptop. Two girls just approached my friend and I. Opened up the convo by asking if we like anal. Good day. Going out. Farewell. Let's. Fucking. Go. We fight a lot, but let's come together and GET HOT. 

I'm telling ya... I ain't joking. This is going to happen.

On behalf of the 20% of the board that wants you to be right…LFG.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, EloyJenkins said:

Richie getting Anal will change the Sox fortunes. It has been spoken 

Hopefully he’s not the one getting it 

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Richie said:

Just informing all of you that we are about to get on a roll heading into this stretch vs the AL Central.

You've been informed. You heard it here first. I guarantee that we win the division. I'm on vacation drinking at a pool and watched the game on my laptop. Two girls just approached my friend and I. Opened up the convo by asking if we like anal. Good day. Going out. Farewell. Let's. Fucking. Go. We fight a lot, but let's come together and GET HOT. 

I'm telling ya... I ain't joking. This is going to happen.

The only reason they are offering anal is because of the recent Roe.... nvm not going there. 

I agree tho. Sox are about to go on a tear. Eloy and Liam coming back hopefully next homestand. Time to demolish the AL Central back to 1st place. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Tnetennba said:

Win these upcoming series against Minnesota and Cleveland while not looking like amateurs or a drunken beer league team, then perhaps we can talk.

You did say we’d be “lucky” to win 2 of 6 out west. We already have 3 wins and could possibly get 4. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, SoxBlanco said:

You did say we’d be “lucky” to win 2 of 6 out west. We already have 3 wins and could possibly get 4. 

And I’m quite surprised, and happy to be wrong.  I’m not ready to predict a hot streak though.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The next 14 games are in my mind, it for the Sox this season. If they suck and go worse than .500, I have to think it is over for them. They need to win these series to have a chance. If they don’t, there won’t be a turnaround.

Let’s hope Richie gets lucky.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Richie said:

Just informing all of you that we are about to get on a roll heading into this stretch vs the AL Central.

You've been informed. You heard it here first. I guarantee that we win the division. I'm on vacation drinking at a pool and watched the game on my laptop. Two girls just approached my friend and I. Opened up the convo by asking if we like anal. Good day. Going out. Farewell. Let's. Fucking. Go. We fight a lot, but let's come together and GET HOT. 

I'm telling ya... I ain't joking. This is going to happen.

I hear this eveytime we win a few in a roll, yet it never happens, expect to continue winning against the Tigers, before we shit the bed against the Twins and Indians

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, DoUEvenShift said:

The only reason they are offering anal is because of the recent Roe.... nvm not going there. 

I agree tho. Sox are about to go on a tear. Eloy and Liam coming back hopefully next homestand. Time to demolish the AL Central back to 1st place. 

Either that or they are not ladies at all!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...