7/10- Tigers at White Sox, 1:10

flavum

17 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

They're in a rock and a hard place. If Kopech doesn't pitch starter's innings this year, he like Crochet, is stuck in the bullpen. 

If Kopech is a reliever the rebuild is fuckt. 

You just said like 3-4 games ago that the rebuild is fucked

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, hankchifan said:

Pathetic.  Leury playing in his place.  This is not the time for a Sunday lineup. TLR is so predictably bad that is risible.

He also said Anderson won't play both games on Wednesday either. All of a sudden he needs rest when the team blows and he's about to play 2 innings of exhibition baseball over a 4 day span next week

I bet Leury will be able to suit up both games however!

• TLR 1

3 minutes ago, bmags said:

Never thought I could dislike a Sox team more than 2015 but this one has arrived.

Was that the first year of Cabrera/LaRoche and then the Shark as well?  Where the main consolation was not extending Samardzija?

2011 wasn’t much fun with Dunn’s collapse and Guillen/Buehrle departing, either.  All those odd numbered years, 2007, 2009…

Edited by caulfield12

9 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

I’m going to throw out a bit of a conspiracy theory, but I think we could see a change or two during the All Star break.  Tony isn’t going anywhere, but I could see Menechino get the boot then.  There is no doubt in my mind that a shakeup is needed on the offensive side of things and I could see them giving Frank until the break to right the ship.

I think you may be on to something there. While it is unlikely TLR would be fired during the break (though stranger things have happened) I do think there will be some major changes take place at that time. This miserable season may not be saved but at least we can hope that the powers to be will finally start to use some common sense. Of course, that's askinng a lot from this head scratching lot of upper management.