7/10- Tigers at White Sox, 1:10

flavum

1 minute ago, whitesoxwin said:

I think you may be on to something there. While it is unlikely TLR would be fired during the break (though stranger things have happened) I do think there will be some major changes take place at that time. This miserable season may not be saved but at least we can hope that the powers to be will finally start to use some common sense. Of course, that's askinng a lot from this head scratching lot of upper management.

It all depends on today and the next 8 games before the break. They could be anywhere from 2 or 3GB to 10GB come next Sunday. 

27 minutes ago, soxfan49 said:

He also said Anderson won't play both games on Wednesday either. All of a sudden he needs rest when the team blows and he's about to play 2 innings of exhibition baseball over a 4 day span next week

I bet Leury will be able to suit up both games however!

For sure.  Leury is our Cal Ripken Jr.   he is our iron man that plays everyday no matter how sore his legs are.

2 minutes ago, CentralChamps21 said:

Foster, Lopez, Graveman and Hendriks all available and TLR goes to Lambert in the 6th???

The entire pen should be available after Cueto’s outing yesterday 

Edited by HahnsKiddieTable

Just now, CentralChamps21 said:

Foster, Lopez, Graveman and Hendriks all available and TLR goes to Lambert in the 6th???

If somehow he gets out of this inning, and somehow we avoid the Joe akelly Experience,  and the Sox can somehow score 2 more runs, the Sox may win. Odds are not good, but check one off.

Just now, Harry Chappas said:

Foster is terrible.

There is no indication this team will score a run so can't waste Lopez graveman or Hendricks with no off days and DH. 

If you're not willing to pitch your best relievers when down by 1 in the 6th inning then just give up on the season. That's the kind of mentality that the Pirates and Royals use.