7/27 Sox @ Rockies 2:10 CST

Vote4Pedro

2 minutes ago, JoshPR said:

What's up with Liam now?

Lightheadness from the altitude or something like that.

Only one starter can go 6 innings they are good but not efficent.  No reliever can go back to back days and be effective and pen isn't built like that.

They are as fundamentally as bad as a team can be.

Only Abreu and Garcia can play more than 3 games in a row.

Why do I still care. 

• Fire 1

1 minute ago, caulfield12 said:

White Sox should be disbanded.

JR forced to sell and a new team name because the franchise is just cursed.

Watch the A's sweep them unless we sell off half the farm system for Montas first.

I wish they would have contracted this franchise back when they were talking about contracting the Twins, then moved the Twins franchise to Chicago and renamed them the White Sox.  It would be like History repeating and that organization with the big market resources from playing in Chicago would dominate the AL Central.

• Like 1

Just now, Harry Chappas said:

Only one starter can go 6 innings they are good but not efficent.  No reliever can go back to back days and be effective and pen isn't built like that.

Why do I still care. 

His elbow is clearly not right. Velocity down the last week.

1 minute ago, chitownsportsfan said:

and yet if a fan said it he'd get all high and mighty. fuck off.

Seriously.  Stone can eat shit, he carries so much water for this org I'm surprised his back hasnt given out.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Harry Chappas said:

Why do I still care. 

How come this shit doesn't affect any other team? So much bullshit excuses from this team. Panzies

• Like 1

I really thought we didn't have a shot at winning this one after Lucas gave up a 3 spot in the first. I thought they'd split this series anyways so whatever. But then they actually come back...only to have the bullpen basically give the game away on a silver platter. The lone hit the Rockies had that inning was barely a hit. This team just knows how to claw your heart out. 

Just now, South Side Fireworks Man said:

I wish they would have contracted this franchise back when they were talking about contracting the Twins, then moved the Twins franchise to Chicago and renamed them the White Sox.  It would be like History repeating and that organization with the big market resources from playing in Chicago would dominate the AL Central.

As long as they kicked out everyone in the Sox front office and took away their keys.

5 minutes ago, MexSoxFan#1 said:

How does the guy who walked the bases loaded not get pinned with the loss?

Pin him with the loss, but look at the other reasons for the loss. Again, there needs to be more offensive production. And they can’t count on the ridiculous trend of the Rockies not hitting with runners on to last two games.

4 minutes ago, fathom said:

Rockies would have put up 5 runs that inning with the shit he was throwing 

Yeah. And TLR should have started Lambert in the 9th.

3 minutes ago, JoshPR said:

How come this shit doesn't affect any other team? So much bullshit excuses from this team. Panzies

Keith Foulke, Billy Koch and Bobby Jenks would have pitched on back to back games. Even Every Day Damaso Marte would have and he sucked!

6 minutes ago, Harry Chappas said:

Why do I still care. 

Has TLR ever heard of a guy named Cal Ripken Jr?

• TLR 1

Just now, The Beast said:

Keith Foulke, Billy Koch and Bobby Jenks would have pitched on back to back games. Even Every Day Damaso Marte would have and he sucked!

2021 Liam Henriks would have pitched back-to-back-to-back games.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JoshPR said:

Exactly! Your not running a fing marathon out there. Your supposed to be professional athletes. Isn't part of that being in above average shape?