7/27 Sox @ Rockies 2:10 CST

Vote4Pedro

Barf.

I believe that is the second time they’ve lost the game after leading past the 8th.

Before this I think I recall a stat which said they’d been 29-1 previously. Didn’t sound right when they showed it but I remember they did a couple days ago.

What the hell was with the pitch sequencing that whole inning? Why are we calling for sliders for the first 2 pitches in the count? The Rockies basically had no plan to swing at anything after the first walk. 

• Like 1

Giolito has regressed and sucks now. Each starter needs to go at least over 5 if not 6.

The pen needs more than a one run lead in the late innings. Need an insurance run. There was no way the Rockies were going to continue to have all of those LOBs without scoring.

Graveman shouldn’t have walked all of those dudes but I can’t pin the loss squarely on him. Also Kelly sucks and lost whatever ability he had in LA. TLR should use him in emergencies instead of high leverage situations. But TLR sucks too.

Edited by The Beast

Also fuck that HP ump for squeezing Graveman, especially on the first pitch to Iglesias. I can understand him not calling the back up slider to Rogers. But the call against Iglesias felt malicious. 

• Like 2